Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - This Land Is Your Land, This Land Is My Land

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Johari

She watched them, the females grazing while their young played and a few males looked on. The mare was absorbed in the action, tail flicking absently behind her every few seconds. It was with her rapt attention that she easily noticed... something, in the midst of the herd. A pale shape flicking about amongst the brown, disturbing the peace as he passed. Johari blinked, shocked and confused as she wondered just who was brash enough to walk about amidst a herd of bison. Was he mad? To her it seemed like he was flirting with disaster... and perhaps it would catch up to him.

The young mare watched with baited breath as a large male took notice of the intruder. Would something terrible happen this day? She felt herself wanting to shout out to him, to tell him to back away, or run, or something... but she knew that yelling could only bring on something worse. However, he would get off easily as the male would lose interest as he skirted away. Jo exhaled and flicked her ears, happy that nothing bad would happen today.

What's more this fellow seemed rather polite, much more manners than the last guy she'd met. Should she be upset that he interrupted her herd-watching? Perhaps not. At this point in time she'd only been observing them rather than sketching and now that they were on the fringes and the herd was left alone they had gone back to their normal activities. Hardly anything for her to be upset about. The mare smiled and shook her head, hoping to set his mind at ease that everything was just fine. "You were very lucky there, I was afraid that male was going to attack you." Fortunately he probably saw a scrawny horse as hardly anything of a threat. A very good thing for them. "I was only observing the herd, nothing much to interrupt... now, if you'd scared the herd away," Which would be something of an amazing feat. "Then I might have something to say." Amusement colored her soft-spoken words as she looked at him... and noticed his fine form and strange markings and jewel on his chest. Now that was something you didn't see every day and she found her curiosity piqued. Who exactly was this stranger?

"Are you from around here?" For she was certain she'd never met anyone like him before.

399 | notes | @Martin

"Talking looks like this!"
Thinking looks like this...

Messages In This Thread
This Land Is Your Land, This Land Is My Land - by Johari - 06-26-2017, 10:36 PM
RE: This Land Is Your Land, This Land Is My Land - by Martin - 06-28-2017, 01:50 PM
RE: This Land Is Your Land, This Land Is My Land - by Johari - 06-28-2017, 10:05 PM
RE: This Land Is Your Land, This Land Is My Land - by Martin - 06-30-2017, 10:59 PM