Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - [TW] i cry out but nothing comes now

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 8
Signos: 325
Inactive Character

As he speaks, she can feel the way her ears (previously poised to listen for the sounds he’s making) flatten against her skull. To say she is annoyed would be an understatement. Here she was, silently reflecting about what it might feel like to finally lose herself over the edge of this very cliff. While she would never end her life in such a manner, she did entertain the idea from time to time. It seemed like a reasonable use of time. After all, what else would she do here? She had no friends, no real meaningful relationships in this placed. She was a nobody. No body bought and sold secrets like from where she had come from. Finding her niche in this new world was proving more difficult than she had originally thought.

His voice is soft, almost angelic, and it makes Sloane want to roll her eyes. She wishes she knew how he could sound so happy all the time. She was rarely happy. He says he hopes he’s not disturbing her, but she knows that they both know he was. He was interrupting silent reflection. “I was only self-loathing and self-reflecting.” Unlike his voice, hers was gruff and short. While she did not appear agitated, there was an annoyed undertone that he may perhaps pick up on. She emphasized the word “self” to let him know that this was her time, a time for her to come to grips with her own reality…a reality she didn’t need his help finding.

And yet, as Sloane turned to look at the approaching stallion, Sloane knew that this stranger was no stranger at all. While she hadn’t formally met him, she had seem him around Delumine before. In fact, if her memory served her correctly (which it usually did), he was high ranking. Perhaps she should be a little nicer. After all, she didn’t want her little private island taken away from her. “…but I suppose I could entertain company.” Entertaining was never something that she had been good at, but she supposed now was as good a time as any. “…do you think it hurts?” Eyes looked back down over the cliff, her thoughts wandering about the fall. She supposed it would hurt, with all the jagged rocks below, but perhaps whoever fell over the edge would die instantly. Most would want a painless death.

@Ipomoea

Messages In This Thread
[TW] i cry out but nothing comes now - by Sloane - 10-11-2018, 10:36 PM
RE: [TW] i cry out but nothing comes now - by Ipomoea - 02-03-2019, 05:51 PM
RE: [TW] i cry out but nothing comes now - by Sloane - 02-08-2019, 05:18 PM
RE: [TW] i cry out but nothing comes now - by Ipomoea - 03-10-2019, 02:55 PM
RE: [TW] i cry out but nothing comes now - by Ipomoea - 04-08-2019, 01:53 PM
RE: [TW] i cry out but nothing comes now - by Ipomoea - 05-12-2019, 07:20 PM
RE: [TW] i cry out but nothing comes now - by Ipomoea - 05-18-2019, 07:41 PM
RE: [TW] i cry out but nothing comes now - by Ipomoea - 06-24-2019, 09:56 PM