Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - you'll never settle any of your scores;

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline bruiser [PM] Posts: 99 — Threads: 13
Signos: 1,000
Inactive Character

She stands, bolstered by rage -- had Vespera been within sight, she might have smote her then and there, or at least had gone down swinging. Her rage is a living creature within her chest, born of the devastation of Terrastella, and with every time her teeth grind together another spark of lightning ripples across her wings and dissipates into the room.

“I am not sure, as sovereign of her court, that I can condone that…”

She has never lacked for conviction -- her words were a promise she would see through, in one way or another. Even the Gods had a weakness, and she would find Vespera’s, and make her suffer like she had made her people suffer. Her smile is a promise when she turns her gaze back towards Asterion, the lightning slowly tapering off until it is once again only the two of them within the room.

“We have been absent a Champion of Battle - but this is not a time to be without. We need courage, and strength, and duty. Theodosia - would you act as Dusk’s champion?”

She had never expected the question to come from the boy-king, had never considered that she might be eligible for such a role, would have expected it to be gifted to her Commander or any of the more experienced Halcyon cadets  -- but she knows her answer almost immediately, her head bowing until it nearly touches her chest. “I would be honored to be named such, and to serve Terrastella in all of my capacity.”

credits

@Asterion this is awful but here's theo's official answer!

she wasn't looking for a knight,
she was looking for a sword.

Messages In This Thread
you'll never settle any of your scores; - by Asterion - 10-19-2018, 09:58 AM
RE: you'll never settle any of your scores; - by Asterion - 12-10-2018, 09:08 PM
RE: you'll never settle any of your scores; - by Asterion - 12-23-2018, 02:37 PM
RE: you'll never settle any of your scores; - by Asterion - 01-18-2019, 07:51 PM
RE: you'll never settle any of your scores; - by Theodosia - 02-13-2019, 03:09 PM
RE: you'll never settle any of your scores; - by Asterion - 02-13-2019, 10:01 PM