Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - welcome to a new age

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 109 — Threads: 15
Signos: 650
Inactive Character

Rhone enjoyed the company of the two white stallions. They were pleasant and good for conversation (even if Ard wasn’t much of a talker). When Erd mentioned that they were also living in Terrastella, Rhone couldn’t help the way his face lit up with happiness. "I’m pleased to hear!" For so long he had worried that he would not find any friends or that he would end up in a kingdom that was filled with angry or mean individuals. Rhone had his fair share of leading those same sorts of people and quite frankly, he was ready for a change. He just wanted to live out the rest of his days, worry free. At least now he knew he would have a friend. And if the twins chose to leave, Rhone would be sincerely sad.

He was about to ask if they could shed some light on the Dusk Court - about the people there, the king, their values, and other things of the like. But Rhone was pleasantly surprised that he didn’t have to ask those questions, Erd was very eager to answer them without being prompted.

He listened to Erd speak of Asterion, a nice king. Perhaps he would have to meet the king and make his own opinions on the other. But for right now, he had no reason not to trust Erd or Ard, so he would take their word for it. But when they spoke of some bad flooding that had destroyed much of the land’s beauty, Rhone genuinely was saddened by the news. He looked to both twins. "My magic is weak here, but I can make plants grow. Perhaps I can help make Terrastella beautiful again." He would have to do a little at a time, but it could be done.

His eyes shifted to Ard, feeling the way the other studied him. He felt himself stand a little taller, not to try and intimidate the other, but merely to try to make sure that the other’s perceptions of him were good ones. "I promise, I mean no one harm." His words were directed at Ard, knowing that he would not receive a reply. "I’m hoping to live out the rest of my days peacefully. My prime has long past and my mistakes weight heavily upon my shoulders. Novus is a new start for me." A fresh beginning was just what Rhone needed. He was not here to start drama, only to try to leave out his days peacefully.

@Erd @Ard

Messages In This Thread
welcome to a new age - by Rhone - 01-05-2019, 04:06 AM
RE: welcome to a new age - by Erd - 01-05-2019, 05:51 PM
RE: welcome to a new age - by Ard - 01-05-2019, 05:53 PM
RE: welcome to a new age - by Rhone - 01-09-2019, 08:13 AM
RE: welcome to a new age - by Erd - 01-10-2019, 03:54 AM
RE: welcome to a new age - by Ard - 01-10-2019, 03:55 AM
RE: welcome to a new age - by Rhone - 01-14-2019, 10:14 AM
RE: welcome to a new age - by Erd - 02-20-2019, 07:47 PM
RE: welcome to a new age - by Ard - 02-20-2019, 07:48 PM
RE: welcome to a new age - by Rhone - 02-24-2019, 02:43 PM