Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - mz hyde

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Mephisto

The quiet stills around them, until only the two of them seem present in the darkened glade.  Fringed by the tall grasses of the Plain, they watch as if daring the other to speak.  When Huntington finally does, Mephisto’s smile is swift and her laugh is low and husky.  Touche. she quirks an eyebrow at the stranger.  I wouldn’t know though… I’ve only just come to these parts.  They seem a kindly sort though, for the most part.  For though Mephisto had heard rumblings of an uprising and impending war, she hadn’t personally seen it come to light.  As a newcomer, she wasn’t privy to what had come before.

I am Mephisto. she offers simply, not adding “of the Dusk Court”, since she truly didn’t affiliate with the kingdom of yet.  Had the dark Pegasus been in Novus longer, she might have been able to offer an introduction to the Eluetheria Plain, to Novus, or from the gods… but she knew none of the names.  Instead, Mephisto only knew the way the kingdoms looked from the sky – from mountains, to deserts, to sea cliffs.  The rest would come with time.

She walks a few paces away from the stranger, giving her space to decide whether or not she wanted to continue their awkward introduction.  Stretching her wings wide in the moonlight, her feathers ruffle before they settle back in a resting position against her body.  I was on my way to the mountain, if you’re curious what lies at the top.  While she could have flown, it made more sense to walk the long route to Veneror Peak, to understand better the land she now tentatively called home.  I’m told the gods are worshipped there.  Pausing, she struggles to find a way to make small talk with the mare she knew so little about.  What of the place where you’ve come from?  
@Huntington

Messages In This Thread
mz hyde - by Huntington - 02-20-2019, 10:20 PM
RE: mz hyde - by Mephisto - 02-21-2019, 11:04 AM
RE: mz hyde - by Huntington - 02-21-2019, 11:23 AM
RE: mz hyde - by Mephisto - 02-21-2019, 02:05 PM
RE: mz hyde - by Huntington - 02-22-2019, 02:21 PM
RE: mz hyde - by Mephisto - 02-22-2019, 02:52 PM
RE: mz hyde - by Huntington - 02-22-2019, 06:33 PM
RE: mz hyde - by Mephisto - 02-23-2019, 03:56 PM
RE: mz hyde - by Huntington - 02-23-2019, 04:08 PM