Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - The Girl with Button Eyes

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Coraline

Coraline was ready for an adventure. It had been far too long since she had been on one, and while she was still wary about the new place she found herself in, she knew that with Pan and Florentine and maybe even Only, she was pretty safe. She bobbed her head in agreement. Yes, and adventure would be great. But yes, later was fine. Now was the time for a nap in the tall grass. She would graze until her belly was full and her eyes couldn’t stay open any longer, and then she would roll over and nap until the sun was lowering in the sky. Then she would get up, stretch, explore until it was dark, and then sleep. The girl was trying to come into her own; to explore on her own and grow a little, even though she wasn’t ready to be a grown up yet.

”I think we should meet the gods first. I think we could all use a miracle or two now, especially with so much changing here.” She thought back to Mew. Maybe the gods could still bring him back, but she knew better than to ask for such a childish whim. He was gone, even though the child in her refused to believe it. ”And then maybe we can go visit Flora in her court.” The thought of so many other courts was exciting. It reminded her of a story she had overheard her mother telling another colt once, about princes and princesses and dragons. They had lived in a court. ”Do you think there are dragons here?” She looked around through her button eyes, wondering if she would see the glimmering green scales of a dragon again.

”I think we should look for a dragon. Maybe he’ll be in the forest. I’ll meet you there in a little while. I think I’m going to nap first. The sunlight is perfect for stretching out!” And after offering Pan a few moments to speak as he would, the silver girl pranced off several feet and let her growing body fall to the earth, disappearing in the grass. Yes. It is perfect napping weather.

”Speech”

| Silver chain from the pirate siren | Blue Macaw feather in mane |
Image © Firenze Design @ Deviant Art

@Pan
sorry...sucked. But now we can end this thread and get something else going. :D

Messages In This Thread
The Girl with Button Eyes - by Coraline - 07-04-2017, 05:23 PM
RE: The Girl with Button Eyes - by Pan - 07-08-2017, 02:19 PM
RE: The Girl with Button Eyes - by Coraline - 07-08-2017, 03:32 PM
RE: The Girl with Button Eyes - by Pan - 07-08-2017, 03:55 PM
RE: The Girl with Button Eyes - by Coraline - 07-08-2017, 04:37 PM
RE: The Girl with Button Eyes - by Pan - 07-15-2017, 09:04 AM