Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Worship  - To the stars that listen

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Coraline

Oh, no, my darling new friend. Coraline’s body is a three year old. Grown enough to bear children and be considered nearly mature – it is her mind that is still that of a yearling. When her body was the same as her mind, she had been trapped in a magical coma. Two years her body was left to grow and mature, but her mind remained that of a child, as she wasn’t awake to grow and learn. So while she appeared to be grown, she wasn’t mentally there. So now, here she was, a child in a woman’s body, standing before yet another stranger, wondering if her time to die had come. It wouldn’t be hard to harm the child – she didn’t know how to fight, and even if she did, she was much too much of a lover to want to. She would rather be hurt than risk hurting anyone else. Besides…she had done enough damage in her last homes. She didn’t want to face that again. No one else would ever be hurt on her account – that she vowed fervently.

And then the mare did something so unexpected, the filly took a step back, almost desperately searching for an exit. The mare laid down, and the filly just knew she was going to be eaten from the knees up. She pranced a moment, but then realized the mare didn’t make a move, and spoke to her, she realized that maybe she wasn’t going to be eaten today. Besides, she always thought monsters had to tell the truth – that if they were going to eat her, they had to tell you. She tried to feel more at ease, trying hard to be brave. ”I picked a path and followed it. I’m not sure where I am, or what I’m supposed to do now that I’m here.” She glanced away from the mare, taking in the scenery again. It was beautiful, being this high and seeing everything. Her gaze returned to the mare, and the filly realized she had not grown fangs or horns or giant claws. ”Do you know where we are?”

”Speech”

| Silver chain from the pirate siren | Blue Macaw feather in mane |
Image © Firenze Design @ Deviant Art

@Aislinn <3

Messages In This Thread
To the stars that listen - by Aislinn - 07-05-2017, 08:04 AM
RE: To the stars that listen - by Coraline - 07-05-2017, 07:43 PM
RE: To the stars that listen - by Aislinn - 07-08-2017, 07:13 AM
RE: To the stars that listen - by Coraline - 07-08-2017, 03:47 PM
RE: To the stars that listen - by Aislinn - 07-15-2017, 01:53 AM
RE: To the stars that listen - by Coraline - 07-16-2017, 07:43 PM
RE: To the stars that listen - by Aislinn - 07-26-2017, 07:22 AM