Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - someplace to call their own

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Kasil

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
KASIL

A wave of ease passed over him as the stranger offered him a happy greeting in return, drawing closer until it was easier for the Sovereign to see all of him. It was easier to tell that the opposing equine was male, but it was his ankles that gave Kasil pause. He stared openly for a moment, before drawing his eyes back up to meet the male’s. ”Pardon me.” He said slowly, his tone thoughtful and slow. ”But the scholar in me must wonder, if...you can fly with those?” He asked, nodding in the direction of the youth’s feet. Quite fascinating, as Kasil could not recall a time where he had met an individual with such an interesting addition. ”It’s an extraordinary placement.” He noted, murmuring under his breath as his head began to lower -- wondering if perhaps he might have a closer look.

The pegasus let his ears fall back against his skull, his face drawing into something sheepish and embarrassed as he yanked upright. ”I must apologize. I’m being very forward, having just met you.” He laughed. ”I’m Kasil.” He let his gaze wander up the side of the wall, watching the various flora that entangled the white stone. ”Ah, yes, it is quite secluded back here.” He admitted. ”Things in Delumine are changing, after a period of neglect. As lovely as it can be, I imagine it too will change. I’ve yet to meet the Court and hand down delegations, but I imagine the Warriors will soon start patrolling here...which may mean the end of some of this heavy growth.” He frowned a little, although not dismayed by the potential end of the overgrowth.

”Lost?” He asked, drawing away from his thoughts and back to the cherry colored stag. For a moment, Kasil wondered if the younger stallion meant anything more than the physical idea of being lost. He had felt aimless for so long, even with the purpose now of leading the Dawn Court -- he felt adrift even amongst those he called his own. He felt separated from them, and from the Gods as well. Perhaps a journey to the mountains to pray would be in order...something to clear his head. He was silent for a good moment longer than he intended to be, distracted by his thoughts -- before offering a half-hearted smile back to the younger male.

”No...definitely not lost.” He gave his wings a little shake, stretching one of the mighty appendages. ”These certainly help, but I am quite familiar with the area. I come here often enough.” He said, swishing his tail against his hocks. ”It would be...quite unfortunate for the Sovereign of Delumine to not know his own terrain.”

coding by Avis <3
@Ipomoea

Messages In This Thread
someplace to call their own - by Ipomoea - 07-10-2017, 02:16 AM
RE: someplace to call their own - by Kasil - 07-13-2017, 03:20 PM
RE: someplace to call their own - by Ipomoea - 07-20-2017, 04:51 PM
RE: someplace to call their own - by Kasil - 08-09-2017, 03:55 PM
RE: someplace to call their own - by Ipomoea - 08-16-2017, 03:09 PM
RE: someplace to call their own - by Kasil - 08-29-2017, 03:59 PM
RE: someplace to call their own - by Ipomoea - 10-09-2017, 03:29 PM
RE: someplace to call their own - by Kasil - 10-18-2017, 03:41 PM
RE: someplace to call their own - by Ipomoea - 11-28-2017, 03:19 PM