Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Listen Here Buddy

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Iliad

Iliad receives the back from Nicodemus with the stupidest of grins. “I will sing it to you softly like a seduce lullaby as you’re cradled in an embrace of cotton clouds and stardust,” he says, letting the sarcasm roll of easily despite the obvious distress of his friend. How was it that his mother would comfort her sisters? Perhaps he should try tenderly kissing his cheek to replace the sadness with irritation.. That might be the best he can conjure up for any kind of legitimate form of comfort for his comrade.

His feathers fluff up almost indignantly as he waits for some kind of explanation. When it finally hits Iliad blinks. “Maybe um…” He says as he tries to find some words that might offer any form of comfort. “Maybe uh.. I think perhaps we might have stumbled into a ghost dead zone,” he says as he nods slowly, “I bet in a little bit they’ll pop their heads out and throw their usual shit at you once again. Until then I can happily fulfill the role of obnoxious asswipe,” he says and throws a wing to lightly hit his shoulder in a playful gesture. “Because someone has gotta fuck with you in the mean time.” It’s perhaps one of the worst attempts at comfort in the history of mankind but at least it’s something.

iliad
Now the wind scatters the old leaves across the earth, now the living timber bursts with the new buds and spring comes round again. And so with men: as one generation comes to life, another dies away.

Image Credits

@Nicodemus

Messages In This Thread
Listen Here Buddy - by Iliad - 07-10-2017, 03:23 PM
RE: Listen Here Buddy - by Nicodemus - 07-10-2017, 04:58 PM
RE: Listen Here Buddy - by Iliad - 07-14-2017, 02:26 AM
RE: Listen Here Buddy - by Nicodemus - 07-15-2017, 10:18 AM
RE: Listen Here Buddy - by Iliad - 08-09-2017, 12:57 PM
RE: Listen Here Buddy - by Nicodemus - 10-10-2017, 04:48 PM
RE: Listen Here Buddy - by Iliad - 10-18-2017, 04:21 PM