Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Listen Here Buddy

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Nicodemus

"You don't even know the definition of seduction, you'd dry me up quicker than the desert the moment the first note left your mouth." Nicodemus snorted with a laugh, he's grateful that Iliad isn't a sap. He wouldn't quite know what to do with himself if his friend suddenly did a 180 and became the bastion of sweetness and gentle words. No their back and forth banter and tactless well...tactics worked for them best, and it let him focus on anything but the impending internal screaming he can feel welling up in his being.

He can at least appreciate that Iliad is trying, in the way he knows and expects, to comfort him. "I suppose you could have a point." Even if he doesn't quite believe what the other stallion is saying, even if it could be somehow plausible that there is a ghostly dead zone which has given his spirits the proverbial zipped lips. That's unnerving. He's never really had to comprehend his magic too much, it's always been there. Like a comforting blanket on a cold night. But before he can get too far into his own head again, Iliad's voice pulled him out with another infamous barb and the skull marked stallion scoffed. Shuffling slightly, one painted shoulder dipped to bump against Iliad's own. A subtle 'thank you'. "As long as you don't fuck with me before sunrise, I'll take it. Because I really will have to consider suffocating you in your sleep. Your snoring torments me enough, that old haggard crone used to mimic you something fierce."

"talk"

@Iliad

NICODEMUS
i'm a cold day in august, i'm a stream too shallow
i'm a heart shaped box with no letter inside
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Listen Here Buddy - by Iliad - 07-10-2017, 03:23 PM
RE: Listen Here Buddy - by Nicodemus - 07-10-2017, 04:58 PM
RE: Listen Here Buddy - by Iliad - 07-14-2017, 02:26 AM
RE: Listen Here Buddy - by Nicodemus - 07-15-2017, 10:18 AM
RE: Listen Here Buddy - by Iliad - 08-09-2017, 12:57 PM