Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - with all my heart.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rannveig

Have a seat in the foyer, take a number
i was lightning before the thunder
The worst part was over.

The conclusion of the meeting laid to rest any unease she had about the well-being of the Dusk Court; those who showed filled her heart and reassured her that their fate would be a good one. Vespera would have been proud of her followers.

But one in particular pulled at the strings that raveled Rannveig, his approaching figure causing her heart to beat in a way she was unfamiliar with. It pattered like falling rain against the symphony of her body, a pulse so strong yet fleeting she was unsure if it would ever right itself again. She was caught in the sight of him, everything slowing to a hum while she refamiliarized herself with his form. He came with a bag around his neck and a bird on his back, but both of those were things she skipped over for the time being. She drank up his figure and dared not blink in fear of him disappearing again.

Time stood still with him beside her, and once the group of Dusk left the two to be alone her body melted against his as he moved around her. His words were a song she had craved the lyrics to, a voice so much like home that she hadn't realized the ache she had felt until it was gone.

Except he wasn't gone, anymore, he was there. There with her.

He breathed into her and she breathed back into him, facial expression hiding all she felt inside with a flat exterior. But any who looked at her eyes could tell that her ribs worked hard to keep her heart from spilling out of her chest. "But with me comes you, Máni." Her nordic heritage shone bright with her words, accented voice lilting in a somewhat broken language. "I might be called 'Sovereign' for putting our Court back together, but you stand Regent by my side." At the mention of 'gifts' her stoic expression broke into a grin and a slight laugh passed between them. If he had brought her gifts, she had nothing to give him return.

It was while she took her time gazing over his body that the white raven finally came into focus. The smile slipped away silently, replaced with a soft mask of discomfort. Clearly, he had brought more back than just a handful of items. "And," she looked back at Máni with a disapproving glance as she shifted to face him, "bird is yours?"
CREDITS

finallyyyyy @Máni

Messages In This Thread
with all my heart. - by Máni - 07-17-2017, 02:11 PM
RE: with all my heart. - by Rannveig - 07-25-2017, 09:22 PM
RE: with all my heart. - by Máni - 07-25-2017, 10:05 PM
RE: with all my heart. - by Rannveig - 08-09-2017, 12:52 PM
RE: with all my heart. - by Máni - 08-12-2017, 02:53 PM