Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - with all my heart.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Máni

máni
for glorious are we

It was like floating on air, being with Rannveig again; another portion of himself seemed to fill the void that had been there when he had left. Rather than be sappy, Máni leaned, gently touching his nose to hers and drawing back, offering a smile that pulled at the corner of his lips. It was soft, something rarely ever seen save by his beloved. "Are you so sure you want to hand that title to me?" He was not questioning her choice, merely voicing if he was the best suited for it, if there were others perhaps that would be suited for the position. He didn't want a title simple because he was hers and she was his.

"I thank you for the title and position, my beloved. I will cherish it and do my best to be Regent." A dip of his white head was given, before his ears perked with a slight flop, and he felt the shuffle of feet in his mane and the soft click of a beak. Blue eyes stared at Rannveig, and Máni merely nodded, giving a shift of his body and his head turning to look at the bird, shooing him down his back. "His name is Vidar. He came to me on my journey and.. we are Bonded. A companion." He smiled.

"Much like the deities of old with their animal companions." Odin and his ravens. "Do not worry, he is of no harm. He is just a bit smart-alecky. He reminds me of Loki with his attitude." There was a soft squawk and the bird nipped his ear, causing him to shake his head before he huffed. "Away, Vidar. Explore the Dusk Court, this is home now."

There was a ruffle of wings in response, and the weight lifted off of him as the corvid took off in to flight, leaving the two of them behind. He watched a moment, blinking purple eyes before he looked back to Rannveig, offering a still warm smile despite her slight discomfort. "I promise you, Vidar is good. Perhaps he can be our guard, hmm? Always in flight and on alert for those that wander in to the Court."

@Rannveig || bbiessss

Messages In This Thread
with all my heart. - by Máni - 07-17-2017, 02:11 PM
RE: with all my heart. - by Rannveig - 07-25-2017, 09:22 PM
RE: with all my heart. - by Máni - 07-25-2017, 10:05 PM
RE: with all my heart. - by Rannveig - 08-09-2017, 12:52 PM
RE: with all my heart. - by Máni - 08-12-2017, 02:53 PM