Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - these hollow bones

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

ON RAGLAN ROAD ON AN AUTUMN DAY
I SAW HIM FIRST AND KNEW
THAT HIS DARK HAIR WOULD WEAVE A SNARE
THAT I MIGHT ONE DAY RUE

Reichenbach grinned openly at her enthusiasm, the warmth between them blooming and obvious. Of all the things that defined Denocte and it's citizens, it's diversity was what had originally made Reichenbach fall in love with it - as a child, an orphan, he'd been exposed to such a wide range of characters, both savoury and unsavoury, residential and foreign. He'd grown to adore the differences between the people who shared his homeland - and when Araxes had arrived, beautiful and foreign, with those darling wings shyly extending about her dainty face... she reminded him of why it was Denocte that grasped his heart, not the beauty and wildness of Solterra or the resplendence of the Dawn Court. 

Positioning Araxes in the Court was a culmination of those feelings, the perfect reflection of what and who they were. 

"Well, you won't just be a Sage... I'd like you to be the embodiment of the Sages - The Champion of Wisdom"

He paused, his argent gaze locked upon Araxes' intelligent face, watching for her reaction. She was young, but that was, in part, why he wanted her. Too many old scholars hoarded their wisdom, seeking information for their own use and gain... Araxes was not like the ancient scholars. She was bright and fresh and new, willing to share and learning for the sake of learning. She was insatiable when it came to knowldge, and even more so when it came to helping people.

"Would you do me the honour of serving at my side?"

He grinned, half joking, strangely nervous as he awaited her answer. 

ON GRAFTON STREET IN NOVEMBER
WE TRIPPED LIGHTLY ALONG THE LEDGE
OF A DEEP RAVINE WHERE CAN BE SEEN
THE WORTH OF PASSIONS PLEDGED
@Araxes sorry this is a bit short and messy! 

Messages In This Thread
these hollow bones - by Araxes - 07-31-2017, 11:25 PM
RE: these hollow bones - by Reichenbach - 08-01-2017, 01:41 AM
RE: these hollow bones - by Araxes - 08-01-2017, 12:14 PM
RE: these hollow bones - by Reichenbach - 08-06-2017, 08:10 PM
RE: these hollow bones - by Araxes - 08-07-2017, 06:28 PM
RE: these hollow bones - by Reichenbach - 08-14-2017, 12:05 AM
RE: these hollow bones - by Araxes - 08-18-2017, 12:39 AM
RE: these hollow bones - by Reichenbach - 08-22-2017, 02:50 AM