Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - these hollow bones

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Araxes

ARAXES
tender heart

The words her Sovereign uttered had her pausing, one ear tilting while her wings ruffled, and she drew in a breath, feeling it stutter in her chest. While internal reactions were one thing (the warmth in her belly, the shiver down her chest), her eyes went comically wide, wings extending a moment as she attempted to grasp what he had just said. "M-me? Champion.. Champion of Wisdom? But but... I'm... I'm not like those scholars. They know a lot more than I do," she started.

She wasn't turning down the offer, she was trying to understand.

If she could blush, she would, but as it were, instead the feathers on her wings rose upward in reaction, making them look fluffier and poofier than usual, and she felt her heart skip a beat at his words. For a moment, she could only look at him in stunned silence, before the smile began to break over her face.

It was a slow thing, but it felt like it would stretch all the way up to her ears and beyond if it could. "I... I would love to, Reich." She swallowed, her head ducking as her legs lifted and lowered, and she almost danced on them again, feeling so.. well, she wasn't sure what it was. "I'm so honored! I.. I'll do my best! I'll learn everything and share it with everyone! Even.. even those old stuffy scholars that don't like to teach anyone." She huffed at that, as if she hoped that they heard it. Granted if they had been there, it wouldn't have stopped her from saying what was on her mind.

Before she could stop herself, she almost danced forward, face pressing against Reichenbach's neck before she drew back, smiling more and letting out a giggle. "Thank you, so much... for this chance."

@Reichenbach ahh im sorry lksdjflksjdf

Messages In This Thread
these hollow bones - by Araxes - 07-31-2017, 11:25 PM
RE: these hollow bones - by Reichenbach - 08-01-2017, 01:41 AM
RE: these hollow bones - by Araxes - 08-01-2017, 12:14 PM
RE: these hollow bones - by Reichenbach - 08-06-2017, 08:10 PM
RE: these hollow bones - by Araxes - 08-07-2017, 06:28 PM
RE: these hollow bones - by Reichenbach - 08-14-2017, 12:05 AM
RE: these hollow bones - by Araxes - 08-18-2017, 12:39 AM
RE: these hollow bones - by Reichenbach - 08-22-2017, 02:50 AM