Welcome
Hello There, Guest!
- Register

Current

Current Novus date and time is

▶ Year || 503
▶ Season || Spring
▶ Temp || 43℉ (8℃) - 70℉ (21℃)
▶ Weather || The weather radar really does seem to be off the charts lately...
I wonder what's going on? (#15-19)

Spotlight

Character of the Season
Pavetta

Member of the Season
Nestle

Thread of the Season
A land of absence
and root and stone

Pair of the Season
Bexley and Acton

Quote of the Season
"And all the while her mind, her blood, her fierce and fearless heart was singing, singing, singing." — Shrike in We're under attack!

see here for nominations

DISCORD

- Isorath // arahvir
Isorath — Guest
▶ Played by [pm] Posts: N/A — Threads:
▶ [] Hth:Atk:Exp:
▶ 502 [Year ] Active Magic:
▶ hh Bonded:
I S O R A T H,
thread tracker

THREAD NAME // PARTICIPANTS

FINISHED // INACTIVE

STORMCHILD, ARE YOU LISTENING // AISLINN, WEIR, REICHENBACH, SEREE & ISORATH
OVERHEAD OF AQUA BLUE // MANI & ISORATH
I KNOW THE SCORE LIKE THE BACK OF MY HAND // MOROZKO & ISORATH
BEACHES // MARGOT & ISORATH
DREAM LAND // REICHENBACH & ISORATH
PAPYRUS SCROLLS CAN ONLY BURN // INKHEART & ISORATH
MORNING SONGS // ARION, ROSTISLAV & ISORATH
FERNWEH // AISLINN & ISORATH
WE'LL BE NOTHING BUT DUST // SERAPHINA & ISORATH
THRONE FOR THE GAME //  REICHENBACH & ISORATH
TEA FOR ANY OCCASION // FLORENTINE & ISORATH

Isorath — Guest
▶ hh Bonded:
I S O R A T H,
EXP TRACKER

XP GAINED; base xp 10
Participate in an IC Contest/Event +2 (proof)
Participate in a random event +1 (proof)
Gain a Regime Position (Sovereign, Regent, or Emissary) +5 (proof)
Reach 100, 200, 300, 400, 500 (etc) IC posts +5 (proof)

Isorath — Guest
▶ hh Bonded:

NAME OR LYRICS

Here you go! Hope you like it! If you need any help making modifications (font colour, size etc.) let me know xx Just quote for the code!

Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean. A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia. It is a paradisematic country, in which roasted parts of sentences fly into your mouth. Even the all-powerful Pointing has no control about the blind texts it is an almost unorthographic life One day however a small line of blind text by the name of Lorem Ipsum decided to leave for the far World of Grammar.

The Big Oxmox advised her not to do so, because there were thousands of bad Commas, wild Question Marks and devious Semikoli, but the Little Blind Text didn’t listen. She packed her seven versalia, put her initial into the belt and made herself on the way. When she reached the first hills of the Italic Mountains, she had a last view back on the skyline of her hometown Bookmarksgrove, the headline of Alphabet Village and the subline of her own road, the Line Lane. Pityful a rethoric question ran over her cheek, then she continued her way.

On her way she met a copy. The copy warned the Little Blind Text, that where it came from it would have been rewritten a thousand times and everything that was left from its origin would be the word "and" and the Little Blind Text should turn around and return to its own, safe country. But nothing the copy said could convince her and so it didn’t take long until a few insidious Copy Writers ambushed her, made her drunk with Longe and Parole and dragged her into their agency, where they abused her for their projects again and again. And if she hasn’t been rewritten, then they are still using her. Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts.

space

Isorath — Guest
▶ hh Bonded:

NAME OR LYRICS

Here you go! Hope you like it! If you need any help making modifications (font colour, size etc.) let me know xx Just quote for the code!

Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean. A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia. It is a paradisematic country, in which roasted parts of sentences fly into your mouth. Even the all-powerful Pointing has no control about the blind texts it is an almost unorthographic life One day however a small line of blind text by the name of Lorem Ipsum decided to leave for the far World of Grammar.

The Big Oxmox advised her not to do so, because there were thousands of bad Commas, wild Question Marks and devious Semikoli, but the Little Blind Text didn’t listen. She packed her seven versalia, put her initial into the belt and made herself on the way. When she reached the first hills of the Italic Mountains, she had a last view back on the skyline of her hometown Bookmarksgrove, the headline of Alphabet Village and the subline of her own road, the Line Lane. Pityful a rethoric question ran over her cheek, then she continued her way.

On her way she met a copy. The copy warned the Little Blind Text, that where it came from it would have been rewritten a thousand times and everything that was left from its origin would be the word "and" and the Little Blind Text should turn around and return to its own, safe country. But nothing the copy said could convince her and so it didn’t take long until a few insidious Copy Writers ambushed her, made her drunk with Longe and Parole and dragged her into their agency, where they abused her for their projects again and again. And if she hasn’t been rewritten, then they are still using her. Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts.

space

Isorath — Guest
▶ hh Bonded:

I S O R A T H
A QUOTE FOR ISORATH

Raw denim kitsch air plant messenger bag lyft. Hashtag vinyl tacos, stumptown gastropub flexitarian chia woke typewriter pug. Mumblecore tacos chia fashion axe pabst, woke pour-over. Pug migas lyft chillwave brooklyn swag semiotics man bun lo-fi biodiesel XOXO waistcoat flannel mixtape unicorn. Cray banjo tilde hoodie hella. Mixtape tumeric +1, literally raclette hell of semiotics pop-up fixie cliche pabst af tacos. Activated charcoal truffaut thundercats forage taxidermy. Truffaut tofu squid meditation hella food truck neutra coloring book fixie cardigan. Ugh literally tattooed fam edison bulb pitchfork narwhal kinfolk twee franzen poutine. Semiotics ramps williamsburg chia.

"this here is your speech colour!
Tacos selvage freegan, 8-bit venmo you probably haven't heard of them leggings schlitz. Tilde banh mi pop-up pinterest flexitarian fingerstache crucifix knausgaard photo booth. Mlkshk narwhal taiyaki single-origin coffee af blog, locavore direct trade kale chips. Roof party hashtag godard keffiyeh austin stumptown banh mi cred wolf kinfolk schlitz chartreuse 3 wolf moon forage air plant. Williamsburg 8-bit cliche mumblecore viral. Beard taxidermy migas adaptogen polaroid fingerstache normcore freegan twee messenger bag. Tote bag meditation portland marfa craft beer celiac. Pitchfork pickled everyday carry slow-carb prism cronut, blog post-ironic portland cloud bread narwhal iPhone ramps. Blue bottle schlitz four loko neutra keytar cold-pressed selfies leggings narwhal af cronut chillwave edison bulb.

OOC notes can go here, as well as tags! remove the 'hr' tag to get rid of this line ^

Isorath — Guest
▶ hh Bonded:

Isorath
a quote for isorath

Raw denim kitsch air plant messenger bag lyft. Hashtag vinyl tacos, stumptown gastropub flexitarian chia woke typewriter pug. Mumblecore tacos chia fashion axe pabst, woke pour-over. Pug migas lyft chillwave brooklyn swag semiotics man bun lo-fi biodiesel XOXO waistcoat flannel mixtape unicorn. Cray banjo tilde hoodie hella. Mixtape tumeric +1, literally raclette hell of semiotics pop-up fixie cliche pabst af tacos. Activated charcoal truffaut thundercats forage taxidermy. Truffaut tofu squid meditation hella food truck neutra coloring book fixie cardigan. Ugh literally tattooed fam edison bulb pitchfork narwhal kinfolk twee franzen poutine. Semiotics ramps williamsburg chia.

Tacos selvage freegan, 8-bit venmo you probably haven't heard of them leggings schlitz. Tilde banh mi pop-up pinterest flexitarian fingerstache crucifix knausgaard photo booth. Mlkshk narwhal taiyaki single-origin coffee af blog, locavore direct trade kale chips. Roof party hashtag godard keffiyeh austin stumptown banh mi cred wolf kinfolk schlitz chartreuse 3 wolf moon forage air plant. Williamsburg 8-bit cliche mumblecore viral. Beard taxidermy migas adaptogen polaroid fingerstache normcore freegan twee messenger bag. Tote bag meditation portland marfa craft beer celiac. Pitchfork pickled everyday carry slow-carb prism cronut, blog post-ironic portland cloud bread narwhal iPhone ramps. Blue bottle schlitz four loko neutra keytar cold-pressed selfies leggings narwhal af cronut chillwave edison bulb.

OOC notes can go here, as well as tags! remove the 'hr' tag to get rid of this line ^

Isorath — Guest
▶ hh Bonded:

I S O R A T H
THE LONE WOLF DIES // THE PACK SURVIVES

We just call it a sausage. I'm a monster. I'm half machine. I'm a monster. Michael!
Marry me.
He'll want to use your yacht, and I don't want this thing smelling like fish.
Michael!
I've opened a door here that I regret.
Get me a vodka rocks. And a piece of toast. No! I was ashamed to be SEEN with you. I like being with you. I'm half machine. I'm a monster. Well, what do you expect, mother?
What's Spanish for "I know you speak English?"
Steve Holt!
Steve Holt!
There's only one man I've ever called a coward, and that's Brian Doyle Murray. No, what I'm calling you is a television actor. I don't understand the question, and I won't respond to it. I'm afraid I just blue myself.
Army had half a day. Well, what do you expect, mother? Did you enjoy your meal, Mom? You drank it fast enough. As you may or may not know, Lindsay and I have hit a bit of a rough patch. Well, what do you expect, mother?
No, I did not kill Kitty. However, I am going to oblige and answer the nice officer's questions because I am an honest man with no secrets to hide. There's so many poorly chosen words in that sentence.
Get me a vodka rocks. And a piece of toast. I'm afraid I just blue myself. He'll want to use your yacht, and I don't want this thing smelling like fish. We just call it a sausage.
Army had half a day. That's what it said on 'Ask Jeeves.' That's what it said on 'Ask Jeeves.' Army had half a day. I hear the jury's still out on science.
Marry me. It's a hug, Michael. I'm hugging you. That's what it said on 'Ask Jeeves.' As you may or may not know, Lindsay and I have hit a bit of a rough patch. I don't understand the question, and I won't respond to it.

Isorath — Guest
▶ hh Bonded:

ISORATH
ATROX MELIOR DULCISSIMA VERITAS MENDACIIS

Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean. A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia. It is a paradisematic country, in which roasted parts of sentences fly into your mouth. Even the all-powerful Pointing has no control about the blind texts it is an almost unorthographic life One day however a small line of blind text by the name of Lorem Ipsum decided to leave for the far World of Grammar. The Big Oxmox advised her not to do so, because there were thousands of bad Commas, wild Question Marks and devious Semikoli, but the Little Blind Text didn’t listen. She packed her seven versalia, put her initial into the belt and made herself on the way. When she reached the first hills of the Italic Mountains, she had a last view back on the skyline of her hometown Bookmarksgrove, the headline of Alphabet Village and the subline of her own road, the Line Lane.

Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean. A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia. It is a paradisematic country, in which roasted parts of sentences fly into your mouth. Even the all-powerful Pointing has no control about the blind texts it is an almost unorthographic life One day however a small line of blind text by the name of Lorem Ipsum decided to leave for the far World of Grammar. The Big Oxmox advised her not to do so, because there were thousands of bad Commas, wild Question Marks and devious Semikoli, but the Little Blind Text didn’t listen. She packed her seven versalia, put her initial into the belt and made herself on the way. When she reached the first hills of the Italic Mountains, she had a last view back on the skyline of her hometown Bookmarksgrove, the headline of Alphabet Village and the subline of her own road, the Line Lane.

♦︎

Isorath — Guest
▶ hh Bonded:

R
aw denim kitsch air plant messenger bag lyft. Hashtag vinyl tacos, stumptown gastropub flexitarian chia woke typewriter pug. Mumblecore tacos chia fashion axe pabst, woke pour-over. Pug migas lyft chillwave brooklyn swag semiotics man bun lo-fi biodiesel XOXO waistcoat flannel mixtape unicorn. Cray banjo tilde hoodie hella. Mixtape tumeric +1, literally raclette hell of semiotics pop-up fixie cliche pabst af tacos. Activated charcoal truffaut thundercats forage taxidermy. Truffaut tofu squid meditation hella food truck neutra coloring book fixie cardigan. Ugh literally tattooed fam edison bulb pitchfork narwhal kinfolk twee franzen poutine. Semiotics ramps williamsburg chia.

@Isorath

Isorath — Guest
▶ hh Bonded:

I S O R A T H
my kingdom burns under your touch

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla odio enim, mattis a venenatis sed, tristique eu dolor. In condimentum, neque non dictum vehicula, magna sapien imperdiet magna, id pulvinar erat magna ac mauris. Curabitur quis consequat diam, at ultricies elit. Nam rutrum nunc metus, sed lobortis magna faucibus et. Nulla in aliquam odio, quis mattis risus. Cras ullamcorper neque ut nulla blandit dictum. Suspendisse vitae nisl ullamcorper, tincidunt arcu eget, eleifend justo. Duis vulputate mollis eros, in suscipit arcu rhoncus convallis. Praesent gravida diam a quam bibendum, in interdum leo accumsan. Donec eu tortor lorem. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Nullam porta nisi eu aliquam gravida. Ut ut nisi non nisl pharetra ullamcorper vitae non ligula. Nam auctor arcu id turpis faucibus, in laoreet elit tempor.

"sunshine dasies butter mellow!"

Donec facilisis lacus ante. Cras interdum vitae risus in interdum. Nulla ac tincidunt orci, quis convallis arcu. Aenean vulputate, urna in dignissim varius, metus arcu malesuada lorem, semper lobortis libero nulla ut ligula. Donec sollicitudin feugiat purus, sit amet semper augue dignissim id. Ut ac consequat neque. Morbi euismod erat id congue efficitur. Vestibulum congue ex sed lacus tincidunt facilisis. In pulvinar enim tempus quam convallis, at cursus justo pulvinar. Aenean at placerat est, non feugiat urna. Sed orci augue, pellentesque quis dolor nec, suscipit cursus arcu. Nullam at aliquet ligula. Vestibulum sed malesuada augue. Praesent cursus fringilla sollicitudin.

Aenean suscipit semper ipsum, ut gravida nisi tristique eget. Vivamus metus diam, porta ac purus id, ullamcorper rhoncus ipsum. Pellentesque tortor erat, sodales sed rhoncus sit amet, condimentum eu lorem. Morbi pretium odio nec condimentum euismod. Mauris erat nisl, ultricies eu justo ut, molestie tincidunt ligula. Maecenas varius purus quis massa pretium condimentum. Curabitur volutpat quis metus et pulvinar. Donec mattis aliquam lobortis. Maecenas ex odio, volutpat a gravida imperdiet, pharetra lobortis sapien. Aenean vitae mauris vel odio elementum vehicula a in diam. Sed hendrerit convallis leo non interdum.

Aenean suscipit semper ipsum, ut gravida nisi tristique eget. Vivamus metus diam, porta ac purus id, ullamcorper rhoncus ipsum. Pellentesque tortor erat, sodales sed rhoncus sit amet, condimentum eu lorem. Morbi pretium odio nec condimentum euismod. Mauris erat nisl, ultricies eu justo ut, molestie tincidunt ligula. Maecenas varius purus quis massa pretium condimentum. Curabitur volutpat quis metus et pulvinar. Donec mattis aliquam lobortis. Maecenas ex odio, volutpat a gravida imperdiet, pharetra lobortis sapien. Aenean vitae mauris vel odio elementum vehicula a in diam. Sed hendrerit convallis leo non interdum.

☀︎