Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - house of memories.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Araxes

ARAXES
tender heart

A small shrug rolled her delicate shoulders. "Lightning," she simply agreed. "I've seen it kill many horses, if they were unlucky enough to be out in the storms." It was why most of the time in her old lands, herds lived in caverns and caves carved in to sturdy mountainsides. Something to ensure survival, and they built within the mountains. It had been a home life, so maybe that was why she was so.. adapted to living in the Night Court, in the Court building itself. It felt like a home to her.

There was no drawing back when she came back to reality from her thoughts, letting out the softest squeak of a sound as lips touched her forelock, where it was scraggly against her face. It was only a gentle sound, but her slate eyes went a little wide at how.. was he being tender? He was, in his own way, and a warmth bloomed through her body, settling in her belly, and she leaned a little more against him, and her wings tucked up behind her ears, feathers laying flat, while some looked rather too wet and thin. They would dry.

It was interesting to listen to him, and her eyes glanced over him, from his chest to his face, and resting there rather than where the obvious would be. Part of her wanted to ask if it was safe, his heart like that, but she supposed it was, or his chest wouldn't be open now, would it? "Was your nation a dry place?" It would be a little obvious why they revered storms, if they were a dry area with little water. Perhaps he was in the Day Court, the hot lands where the sun reigned supreme.

Still, her lips twitched in to a soft smile, her head turning to glance at the rough weather outside, and then back to Torstein himself. "I guess.. you could say that. It was a dangerous place and.. well. I wanted to see if there was more. I came here and then the Night Court was.. the place I fit in the most. The environment and the fact they welcomed me as a Sage in to their arms... I live in the building, the Court itself." She lifted her head just a little, and a faint (very gentle) giggle parted her lips.

"I never would have imagined myself as.. well. As a Champion of Wisdom... but I've learned a lot here, and I want to learn more. There's so.. much, even if I've lived here a while already."

Messages In This Thread
house of memories. - by Araxes - 08-02-2017, 12:32 AM
RE: house of memories. - by Torstein - 08-09-2017, 11:30 PM
RE: house of memories. - by Araxes - 08-09-2017, 11:51 PM
RE: house of memories. - by Torstein - 08-10-2017, 12:24 AM
RE: house of memories. - by Araxes - 08-10-2017, 12:54 AM
RE: house of memories. - by Torstein - 08-15-2017, 05:02 PM
RE: house of memories. - by Araxes - 08-15-2017, 07:55 PM
RE: house of memories. - by Torstein - 08-22-2017, 02:20 AM
RE: house of memories. - by Araxes - 08-22-2017, 11:09 AM
RE: house of memories. - by Torstein - 08-31-2017, 02:44 AM
RE: house of memories. - by Araxes - 08-31-2017, 05:48 PM