Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - >> papyrus scrolls can only burn <<

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Yana

take a trip to your dark side
go on and have a good cry

The witch is in ill spirits when she is driven from her murky domain. I asked for solace, not responsibility. The girl grinds her teeth together so forcefully that her jaw starts to throb, but she welcomes the pain it brings. It is best that she take out her frustration on herself rather than pick a fight with her sovereign. The noble woman offers sanctuary in the swamp in return for Yana's services -- as agreed upon during their introduction -- but it is her newfound authority that fills her with bitterness. What does she think she's doing? Witches are solitary creatures. Her teeth part to spit out a harsh hack as if to prove the point: witches are selfish, make awful role models, and sometimes burn their nieces.

She is so caught up in her anger that the hag almost misses the confrontation between the two winged creatures. Her starry figure is nearly astride their golden and scaly ones before she realises she is not alone amongst the field. A dark crown stands erect after a moment's hesitation. Who are these people? Their scent is unrecognisable, but that is to be expected of the recluse who seldom leaves the swamp. Normally the witch would ignore the strangers and move on, but her new position no longer allows for her to partake in such ignorance. A debris-sodden tail lashes against her flank whilst her irritation morphs into outrage. I do not have time for this. Against her wishes the midnight mare approaches the duo, careful to gauge their hostility as she joins their conversation. As far as the witch can tell neither stranger seems to pose any particular threat, but her ears flick back against her skull at the scaly brute's final remark.

"There are some who claim the contrary. Beauty takes many different forms, and not all are blessed to see them." Her raspy tones are harsher than usual, but in her current mood the hag finds herself uncaring. Eyes that normally reflect her neutrality in their grey tones flash with the same green of the algae-infested swamp as she shifts her gaze from one to the other. "I am Yana, one of the Champions of this realm. What business do you have here? I've not seen either of you before."

@Inkheart @Isorath I hope you don't mind me joining? c: Sorry she's in a bad mood ^^; She'll calm down a bit with some conversation. I have something to ask of Isorath once she knows who he is!

art: © x coding: © x

Messages In This Thread
>> papyrus scrolls can only burn << - by Inkheart - 08-02-2017, 06:17 PM
RE: >> papyrus scrolls can only burn << - by Isorath - 08-03-2017, 10:08 AM
RE: >> papyrus scrolls can only burn << - by Yana - 08-05-2017, 07:22 PM
RE: >> papyrus scrolls can only burn << - by Inkheart - 08-10-2017, 06:49 PM
RE: >> papyrus scrolls can only burn << - by Yana - 08-30-2017, 01:13 AM