Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Devour

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Cyrene

CYRENE .
per aspera ad astra

“Help me.”

How wondrously had the tables been turned—the spritely nymph could not remember the last time she had played the daunting role of the astonished; rather, she had always been the one inciting the astonishment. Yet in a span of mere hours, Auru Geniven had singlehandedly managed the impressive feat thrice.

Were it not for the agony that dripped loud and begging from his copper-bright eyes, Cyrene would have surrendered completely and utterly to her violent urge to laugh. But her sore stomach had grown sick of the action, and protested the notion quite viciously. 

Oh, Auru. With a shake of sable curls, she could not keep a smile from lining her eyes as she gingerly approached the boy’s syrup-soaked sides. "Well, you have certainly won,” Cyrene stated with twinkling irony, gazing with overt wonder at the storm of lightning bugs that wined and dined merrily at the expense of their dark skinned host. 

The teasing girl allowed herself a moment more to commit the scene to memory—she had a feeling it would be a long while yet until another would ever surpass it—and then wine-dark feathers lifted keen and taut against the darkening sky.

Eyeing Auru delicately, Cyrene took a few paces back before chirping out a light, musical warning: "I suggest for you to close your eyes.”

A breath of a pause followed—and then those massive wings atop her shoulders began to beat torrential gales of wind aimed precisely for his fruit-stained pelt. Every which way, stunned and flickering intruders flew back to their rightful homes in the billowing prairie grass. Only a few especially stubborn ones remained, their gazes steadfast and sour upon Cyrene’s vibrant smile. "That was only temporary. I remember coming across a small stream a little ways east; follow me, quickly!” 

And away she sped, Auru at her heels. Through the bending grass, over tricky gnarled roots, until a sparkling blue stream appeared bubbling and bright in front of them. Hopefully, this would do the trick. But—ah, she had almost forgotten!

"Have you decided on a prize?” she asked, curiosity nestling enchantingly upon her lips.

@Auru | THIS IS SO LATE AHH SORRY but after auru declares his prize we can wrap this up with one more round! this thread was so fun omg ouo
rallidae

Messages In This Thread
Devour - by Auru - 08-08-2017, 07:23 PM
RE: Devour - by Cyrene - 01-04-2018, 04:01 AM
RE: Devour - by Auru - 01-05-2018, 09:39 PM
RE: Devour - by Cyrene - 01-06-2018, 12:12 AM
RE: Devour - by Auru - 01-08-2018, 10:22 PM
RE: Devour - by Cyrene - 01-13-2018, 08:09 PM
RE: Devour - by Auru - 01-18-2018, 05:12 PM
RE: Devour - by Cyrene - 01-29-2018, 11:09 PM
RE: Devour - by Auru - 02-07-2018, 04:10 PM
RE: Devour - by Cyrene - 02-23-2018, 02:58 PM