Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - BOMBAY BLUE [relic contest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Damascus

D A M A S C U S

Damascus's trek begun slow and steady, his eyes remaining a token of true bewilderment as his heavy limbs trudged their way up to the heights of the sea cliffs. The colours to fill his gaze and paint the picture before him had the blackened creature close to tears, his overwhelmed and rickety form spilling slowly up the pommel of a slope in order to reach the tallest point of the natural wonder. The pegasi's pace, though, remained almost non-existant. He was enchanted, enamoured, and completely beyond comprehension of the world he had found himself a part of. 

Dohv was soon to scamper to the lad's poll, taking a hold of the blackened boy's ear as he stood perpendicular to the departing sun, coat awash with a golden blanket. The jerboa too was quite speechless, his two round eyes soaking in every detail of the landscape. Who was responsible for such an earth? Which god's domain was this? The flood of questions came next, and Damascus found himself shaking his nose in disbelief ever-so-slightly. This had to be a dream. 

"Hi there?-"
Though the voice was calm and quizzical, the dark child still spooked under the weight of his feathers which out of instinct had threatened to take flight. Turning upon his forehand, spinning to meet the gentleman face-to-face, Damascus listened intently but also quite blankly as the colourful man asked him of flowers and something about them blooming. The colt knew little about flowers, he'd never really seen any before, but a smile had found it's way to his face regardless - really, he was just quite overjoyed to see another equine. 
"Hallo, Damascus is I" the lad would begin, bobbing his head as he spoke "Flower I seen no, but help you I can"

Despite his exhausted eyes and weakened bones, the boy had found an impeccable amount of energy just from the excitement induced from seeing another of his kind. Without another words the stag brushed past the one in search of flowers, Dohv looking keenly toward the bird that accompanied him. 
The flower-searcher's apprentice slunk across the cliff top, his head hung low as he looked for... well, he didnt know, but he was sure to hoot if a flower came his way. Though there was something else that whispered across the breeze, the cliffs, and prompted him to search for something far greater than a flower.
"Arrive me from the sky" he told his new friend, a glance cast upward at the star-streaked canopy. "Fall fall, down down, until here land I".

!!! 
@Ipomoea 

☀︎

Messages In This Thread
BOMBAY BLUE [relic contest] - by Damascus - 06-01-2017, 07:51 PM
RE: BOMBAY BLUE - by Ipomoea - 06-02-2017, 03:10 AM
RE: BOMBAY BLUE - by Damascus - 06-02-2017, 09:37 PM
RE: BOMBAY BLUE - by Ipomoea - 06-04-2017, 01:37 AM