Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - I Forgot How To Read A Map

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Isorath

ISORATH

Usually the cliff's are a place filled with anticipation and wild joy, the youth and those with the wind in their veins soared and raced precariously across the edges while their winged friends soared above. The thunderous roar of the ocean collided and joined the excited shouts and declarations, creating an anthem which would instill the most still of souls into a fervor.  

Isorath often flew along their jagged edges, elegant and sleek as he glided through the air on Dragon's wings. An ethereal streak of white laced with gold, glittering and gleaming against the wispy clouds and crystal skies.

Today however, the song of the ocean and it's capricious winds were interrupted by a shriek. One of terror and not of excited glee nor one uttered to drum up inner courage before  leap. A shriek which easily tore the Regent from his wandering thoughts and snapped his vision downward. Lilac eyes easily found the source of the discord, and a pale maw twisted into a bemused smile.

Slowing until he hovered in the air, each stroke of his wings like thunder and silver hair billowing wildly in the breeze, he took a moment and simply observed.

Ah, someone had fell for the lure of the beach and the tides gentle, inviting embrace. Too blind to see the steep and perilous descent that would fell even the most experienced climber, especially those who had not been blessed with the gift of flight.

A predicament it appeared he couldn't fix, not without a helping hoof.

A cloven, porcelain hoof at that.

Today just might have been the strangers lucky day.

Slowly, the Kirin descended on white wings, mindful of the wind which howled and tugged at his hair and the rocks which would tear his fair flesh like a knife through butter. Down and down until he could look at the stranded stranger better.

He is forever intrigued and bemused by the differences posessed by each and every equine of Novus compared to him. Where Stallion's are masculine right down to the curve of their muscle and the smirk on their maw, he is feminine and sleek, long legged and sharply carved. Their dark coats near pitch in comparison to the marble complexion he wears. Their voices are deep gravel, rough and smokey. Woodsy and ember filled. His is light, lilted, soft and sing song in comparison, silk and mist combined.

This stranger matched the first, he matches the foreign aesthetic he has become used to. But does everything else fit?

But first...

"This way." He instructed softly, propelling himself backward with one beat of leather wings, a singular hoof tapped against the rocky outcrop in question. "There is a safer path back up, when you get to the Beach." Isorath elaborated with a tilt of his antlered head, in case the stranger was not convinced of his help.

TAG: @Auru
I'm so sorry this is late!

space

Messages In This Thread
I Forgot How To Read A Map - by Auru - 08-13-2017, 03:55 PM
RE: I Forgot How To Read A Map - by Isorath - 01-27-2018, 09:49 PM
RE: I Forgot How To Read A Map - by Auru - 02-18-2018, 08:08 PM