Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Tell me what you see...

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rorschach

What made her come to the Night Court?  It was a question she wasn’t expecting, for the mare had no notion of where she had wandered to.  Clearly it was a community, and a thriving one at that.  While she’d had no intention of staying, there is something that holds her here now, and turning to quickly survey the place where she seemed to have landed, Rorschach considered his words.  Curiosity, and a restless heart.  It was true as anything else, she supposed – for while she hadn’t intended to come here, it was her endless seeking that brought her to his doorstep.

Is it yours, the Night Court?  But as soon as the question had fallen from her lips, Rorschach knew she need not ask.  The fact that he was a regent here was clear, in the way he held himself, in the way the others who passed him murmured their quiet greetings.  And, she knew instinctively too, that it was well within his right to flay her as the intruder she was.  Yet here he stood, not rolling out the welcome mat, but not turning her away.  With this in mind, her purple gaze softened a bit, and she offered him a glimpse into her tightly held purpose.

I am Rorschach, a traveler from nowhere… and I’ve wandered through too many nights to count.  Wondering to herself for a moment whether or not she was ready to cease her wandering, she paused.  Considered.  Perhaps it was time.  Until now, I’ve considered myself a seeker… but the longer the nights become, the more I wonder what it is I’ve been seeking all this time.  Perhaps, it is this place.  She bows her head slightly in deference to the king, waiting to see what he might say next, as her eyes find his once more in the darkness.

@REICHENBACH

Messages In This Thread
Tell me what you see... - by Rorschach - 08-12-2017, 03:35 AM
RE: Tell me what you see... - by Reichenbach - 08-13-2017, 11:15 PM
RE: Tell me what you see... - by Rorschach - 08-20-2017, 02:20 AM
RE: Tell me what you see... - by Reichenbach - 08-24-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Tell me what you see... - by Rorschach - 09-23-2017, 02:16 AM