Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Tell me what you see...

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

ON RAGLAN ROAD ON AN AUTUMN DAY
I SAW HIM FIRST AND KNEW
THAT HIS DARK HAIR WOULD WEAVE A SNARE
THAT I MIGHT ONE DAY RUE

Curiosity, and a restless heart.

If there had been a right answer, hers was completely and utterly correct. It caused the easy lines around Reichenbach's ebony mouth to crinkle into a pleased smile that hovered easily around his long lashed eyes, warm and sweet. He chuckled then, a low, jovial thing that encouraged smiles to appear around them, knowing glances shared between members that had known the Orphan King for most of his eventful life. 

"It's not mine, no." The smile remained, amused as he admitted "I do seem to have found myself Sovereign of Denocte and The Night Court, but I could never claim her as mine." He emanated warmth in the cool night, his hair woven with the scent of woodsmoke and jasmine as he shifted a little closer, cocking a hind leg as he relaxed considerably. He had no qualms about a traveller wandering the streets of The Court for their city was one of great diversity and often had many merchants and wayward sons and daughters arriving either by sea or overland. She must have been at least semi-skilled at avoiding authority, for most land-borne travellers were found as they exited the pass within the mountains, and this made Reichenbach look upon her with a degree of respect, even more so as she began to speak. 

"I think..." he began slowly, his words a baritone melody, ".. you will be among similar hearts and minds in that regard. Denocte, and our Court, is made up of foreigners from all walks of life, some have histories they are trying to escape, others simply want to be free." 

Above all, that was what Denocte represented. Complete freedom. 

ON GRAFTON STREET IN NOVEMBER
WE TRIPPED LIGHTLY ALONG THE LEDGE
OF A DEEP RAVINE WHERE CAN BE SEEN
THE WORTH OF PASSIONS PLEDGED

@rorschach  
sorry this took so long!!

Messages In This Thread
Tell me what you see... - by Rorschach - 08-12-2017, 03:35 AM
RE: Tell me what you see... - by Reichenbach - 08-13-2017, 11:15 PM
RE: Tell me what you see... - by Rorschach - 08-20-2017, 02:20 AM
RE: Tell me what you see... - by Reichenbach - 08-24-2017, 01:56 AM
RE: Tell me what you see... - by Rorschach - 09-23-2017, 02:16 AM