Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - What's the story morning glory?

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Kasil

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
KASIL

He was happy with the easy camaraderie that Po and the mare shared, this Florentine. The bay stallion listened with contentment as they shared their knowledge of each other, without a single negative thing to say about the other. He smiled, nodding in the direction of the splashed stallion. ”That’s good to hear.” He said, his voice a lilting thing as his lips upturned. ”I would expect nothing less of my Emissary.” He spared only a glance, if only to see the surprise on Po’s face when he realized just what had happened.

The sovereign had been thinking a lot lately about his empty ranks, and who he would get to fill them since the meeting that he’d held with the court. Kaladin had made a good point at his initial meeting. His higher ranks were empty, despite the growth of his court. All for good reason, he counseled himself. But it was time to start making some hard decisions, and Po...the few times they had met, well...he had stuck out to Kasil. And he hoped, despite his youth, that the boy would grow into his role.

”Forgive me, I’m Kasil. He said, pausing as he noticed Charlemagne for the first time. How long had he been standing there...in the shadows? The king recalls the failed attempt to introduce him to Nimue, a twinge of regret causing him to step to the side and makes space for the sorrel to join them. ”Charlemagne, it’s good to see you again. Come, join us?” He indicated the space beside him, his ears twitching with an eagerness to hear the young stallion’s response.

He cleared his throat, turning back to the mare who had brought three stallion’s to her small gathering. ”What brings you back to Dawn?” He asked her, glancing between Po and Charlemagne. He had a sense that he was the odd one out here, the stranger.

coding by Avis

@Ipomoea @Florentine @Charlemagne

Messages In This Thread
What's the story morning glory? - by Florentine - 08-15-2017, 12:52 PM
RE: What's the story morning glory? - by Ipomoea - 08-15-2017, 04:50 PM
RE: What's the story morning glory? - by Charlemagne - 08-17-2017, 09:00 AM
RE: What's the story morning glory? - by Kasil - 08-17-2017, 11:21 AM
RE: What's the story morning glory? - by Ipomoea - 08-21-2017, 04:22 PM
RE: What's the story morning glory? - by Charlemagne - 08-23-2017, 07:21 PM
RE: What's the story morning glory? - by Kasil - 08-26-2017, 06:53 PM
RE: What's the story morning glory? - by Ipomoea - 09-09-2017, 12:54 PM
RE: What's the story morning glory? - by Kasil - 09-15-2017, 12:22 PM