Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - What's the story morning glory?

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Ipomoea

There is some disappointment when Florentine replies, but it is short lived and fleeting. “I can think of no one better to join me,” he assures her, a hopeful smile accompanying his words. “I will be sure to seek your company above any other’s for them all.”

Ipomoea finds himself nodding along with the chestnut’s words, striving to make his smile as warm and encouraging as he could, though it remained small. “I’ve seen it in a few places myself, and here it seems the most magnificent of all,” he confessed, taking a bit of pride in having already traveled so far while still so young. “But there’s nothing quite like experiencing something you know in someplace new,” he added, not wanting to take away from the unicorn’s own wishes. “Watching the sun change positions would be incredible anywhere.” Aware now that he was rambling, he cut himself off a bit shorter than he meant to, hoping his smile would accommodate for it.

His attention is still focused on the brooding unicorn when his king speaks, and for an extended moment he does not quite realize what Kasil’s words mean. He hangs there, suspended in time, Florentine’s kiss nearly unnoticed. His eyes are saturated in surprise and wonder, locked on his king who seems to quickly focus himself on something, someone, else. Ipomoea opened his mouth to question him, to correct the king on his mistake (was it a mistake?) but his time is already up, and he can only sit there, a whispered “Thank you,” finally spoken as the sovereign turns away.

It is a slow thing to shake himself out of but he manages, the ringing in his ears soon replaced by Florentine’s voice. ’Boring stuff, really.’ He has half a mind to interject, to remind the dun girl that there is nothing boring about witnessing the birth of a new day, but his mind moves too slowly, and she is already speaking once more.

“A tour?” Ipomoea asks, thankful for the diversion his mind has been given. He spares a glance at his king, peering at him from beneath long eyelashes. “I think that could be arranged?”

@kasil @Florentine
def not the best but i wanted to get something out! i wasn’t sure if i should leave out charlemagne entirely since he’s been deleted but i had that part already written so i just went with it lol
”!!!”

coding by sid
manip by rhiann

Messages In This Thread
What's the story morning glory? - by Florentine - 08-15-2017, 12:52 PM
RE: What's the story morning glory? - by Ipomoea - 08-15-2017, 04:50 PM
RE: What's the story morning glory? - by Charlemagne - 08-17-2017, 09:00 AM
RE: What's the story morning glory? - by Kasil - 08-17-2017, 11:21 AM
RE: What's the story morning glory? - by Ipomoea - 08-21-2017, 04:22 PM
RE: What's the story morning glory? - by Charlemagne - 08-23-2017, 07:21 PM
RE: What's the story morning glory? - by Kasil - 08-26-2017, 06:53 PM
RE: What's the story morning glory? - by Ipomoea - 09-09-2017, 12:54 PM