Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - cherries & wine, rosemary & thyme —

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Ipomoea

Ipomoea found himself studying the night king’s eyes as he addressed Kasil, swimming in the deep silver pooled within. He was quite content to let the two kings greet each other, addressing each other instead of him—for now he could sit and listen to Reichenbach’s deep, lilting tone, without needing to think of a response.

Mention of his own name was what snapped him out of it.

Like a schoolboy caught sleeping in class and not knowing the answers, he looked to Kasil for guidance. The invitation, exciting as it may have been, caught him off guard: unsure if he should reply or if he should be allowing the king to speak for him (like property), he found words pouring out of his mouth without consent. “That’s a generous offer,” he stuttered, knowing how closed off the southeastern portion of Novus often was. “I’d be honored to visit your city, I’ve heard so many stories about the Court of Caligo.”

But he glanced at Kasil in between, studying the lines on his face, trying to read them. But despite having come to better know and understand the dark haired king, he couldn’t interpret the look he was faced with. He was on his own.

He turned back to Reichenbach, mind slowly turning over what leaving now would mean. Just a few months prior he would have gone without a shadow of a doubt, dropping anything and everything in the call to see more of the world. But now? Now he had responsibilities, appointments, a to do list that, although short enough in writing, implied far more than what met the eye. He visualized this list, scrutinizing it in his mind, unable to get around it. Rosy eyes lifted to meet Reich’s silver ones, his next words perhaps more hesitant and better thought through than before.

“However, I have a meeting in the morning with one of our Champions. Perhaps I shall meet you in Denocte?” he answered politely, looking back to Kasil when he had finished for approval.

@reichenbach @kasil
po still has lots to learn about politics lol
“I’m here!”

coding by sid
manip by rhiann

Messages In This Thread
cherries & wine, rosemary & thyme — - by Reichenbach - 08-20-2017, 10:52 PM
RE: cherries & wine, rosemary & thyme — - by Ipomoea - 08-21-2017, 04:56 PM
RE: cherries & wine, rosemary & thyme — - by Kasil - 08-22-2017, 02:52 PM
RE: cherries & wine, rosemary & thyme — - by Reichenbach - 08-24-2017, 01:23 AM
RE: cherries & wine, rosemary & thyme — - by Ipomoea - 09-11-2017, 05:05 PM
RE: cherries & wine, rosemary & thyme — - by Kasil - 09-20-2017, 02:23 PM