Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - cherries & wine, rosemary & thyme —

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Kasil

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
KASIL

Quietly, the king of dawn considered all that had been said to him. He could not stop the way that his ears fell back at the blunt way that his name was cut. He supposed he was surprised to hear it cut so short, his mind rolling the word over to try to decide if he liked being ‘Kas’. It was not the most pressing thing that had been presented to him, but for some reason it was what struck him. He supposed it was because he had constantly been presented with politics since he was a child sitting at the knee of his grandfather -- but no one had ever called him anything but Kasil.

Tucking that internal struggle away for later, he kept silent for a while longer -- letting Ipomoea speak for himself -- while he considered the night king’s offer. The pair of stallions could have been siblings, he thought idly as he looked over the gypsy. His ear flicked in the direction of his young emissary as he announced his intentions, and he gave a small nod. ”Your offer is kind, to take my emissary and show him the ways of Denocte -- however, I must ask that this invitation to stay be postponed.” The King mused aloud, considering his position. ”You see, Po was not born here in Delumine. I believe he has more to learn about his own home before I send him out to stay with anyone else in the name of this Court.” He offered a small smile.

”I think an alliance between our courts could be beneficial, and I hope that you can understand my position. He’s free to travel to Denocte after his meeting with our Champion tomorrow -- but I’ll need him back soon.” He adjusted his weight, the tips of his feathers brushing against his belly as they shifted as well. ”I hope that I can make a visit to Denocte very soon. It’s been quite a while since I visited there.” He smiled fondly, remembering how different night court had been from dawn -- and why it had been his favorite place to hide from his duties.

@Reichenbach @Ipomoea

coding by Avis

Messages In This Thread
cherries & wine, rosemary & thyme — - by Reichenbach - 08-20-2017, 10:52 PM
RE: cherries & wine, rosemary & thyme — - by Ipomoea - 08-21-2017, 04:56 PM
RE: cherries & wine, rosemary & thyme — - by Kasil - 08-22-2017, 02:52 PM
RE: cherries & wine, rosemary & thyme — - by Reichenbach - 08-24-2017, 01:23 AM
RE: cherries & wine, rosemary & thyme — - by Ipomoea - 09-11-2017, 05:05 PM
RE: cherries & wine, rosemary & thyme — - by Kasil - 09-20-2017, 02:23 PM
RE: cherries & wine, rosemary & thyme — - by Reichenbach - 10-12-2017, 01:33 AM
RE: cherries & wine, rosemary & thyme — - by Ipomoea - 11-11-2017, 02:18 PM
RE: cherries & wine, rosemary & thyme — - by Kasil - 11-16-2017, 10:10 AM