Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - cherries & wine, rosemary & thyme —

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

—   like icarus loved the sun   —

Ipomoea's obvious excitement had Reichenbach's grin returning, a flash of charm underneath the sultry sun of Delumine. This new world was so different to the old one, a world where the Courts had feared and harassed one another for the sake of ancient fears and rivalries. It seemed the world had been washed clean after so many years of turmoil - or at least, so he hoped. 

His silver gaze flicked from the Emissary to Kasil, watching and listening closely to the Dawn King, a slight disappointment lingering in the depths of his eyes before it vanished - he was an impatient soul, always wanting things to move swiftly, something he'd slowly been trying to acknowledge. The Dawn Court was not known for making rash decisions... perhaps something The Night King could learn from them. 

"In that case,"

He turned to Ipomoea with a pleasant smile,

"I look forward to greeting you at the Pass tomorrow, for a day of exploration."

It was genuine, the pleased expression that crossed his handsome face. He did find the Emissary charming, and there was nothing he liked to show off more than the beauty of his wild homeland. Turning back to Kasil, he dipped his head;

"I hope that day comes very soon, Kasil. The South has a lot to offer. For now, though, I will return to Denocte. My thanks for your hospitality, I do hope we can return the favour."

Reich flashed a last grin, coins jingling as he dipped his head once more, then turned to make the journey back to the South of Novus. 

@Kasil @Ipomoea bit of a poop ending but shall we close this here?

Messages In This Thread
cherries & wine, rosemary & thyme — - by Reichenbach - 08-20-2017, 10:52 PM
RE: cherries & wine, rosemary & thyme — - by Ipomoea - 08-21-2017, 04:56 PM
RE: cherries & wine, rosemary & thyme — - by Kasil - 08-22-2017, 02:52 PM
RE: cherries & wine, rosemary & thyme — - by Reichenbach - 08-24-2017, 01:23 AM
RE: cherries & wine, rosemary & thyme — - by Ipomoea - 09-11-2017, 05:05 PM
RE: cherries & wine, rosemary & thyme — - by Kasil - 09-20-2017, 02:23 PM
RE: cherries & wine, rosemary & thyme — - by Reichenbach - 10-12-2017, 01:33 AM
RE: cherries & wine, rosemary & thyme — - by Ipomoea - 11-11-2017, 02:18 PM
RE: cherries & wine, rosemary & thyme — - by Kasil - 11-16-2017, 10:10 AM
RE: cherries & wine, rosemary & thyme — - by Reichenbach - 11-22-2017, 10:11 PM
RE: cherries & wine, rosemary & thyme — - by Ipomoea - 11-30-2017, 03:42 PM