Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Portal IC Event  - This was not my intention

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 116 — Threads: 20
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 30 — Exp: 54  |    Active Magic: Natural Energy Flow  |    Bonded: N/A

i've been so wrapped up
in my warm cocoon

Callynite

but something's happening
things are changing soon

The doe approached slowly, watching his reaction when his head turned up, cyan eyes meeting emerald. SHe paused, a faint smile when he instinctively looked to low for her new hight, his head lifting, her name questioning from his muzzle. She nodded softly, having difficulties taking her eyes off of him. She moved towards them the closer heights now making the motion easy, graceful . . . right, as her side brushed his, her muzzle able to briefly touch his own.

His words brought a smile, she couldn't help it, his ease to accept this look, who she truly was. Ethereal. Goddess of the forest. Oh, if only he know how close that was, a reincarnated goddess indeed. She smiled, nuzzling him, unable to stop herself from reaching out, to touch him freely now that she had a reach that allowed her to do so. "Sweettalker . . . Thank you." Oh, she'd gladly let him sweet talker, though.

The doe glanced towards the portal, wondering what this would all mean. "I certainly wasn't expecting it, either. I just wanted to look for a place to marry you . . . instead we get changed around." She laughed, before he spoke to her, and she ducked her head, smiling softly, shyly, "I should hope so . . . I've walked as this much longer than I did that form Novus turned me into." She smiled as she stretched a forelimb, leaning against his body as she did so, keeping that connection, that touch; "It's . . . It's amazing to be able to feel like this again. I can bound again - properly I mean! Like a true deer!" She added with a laugh.

His muzzle touched her shoulder and she turned her bright smile back up at him, pressing her cheek against his in fondness, "Oh, it better stay. Or I'll march right up that mountain, and give the gods a what for." She stated strongly, surely with a huff. For sure, it had better stay, or she'll take the fight to the individual temples of the gods if she must. She'll set their effigies. She was keeping this.

i'm pushing the edge, i'm feeling it crack

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Huehuecoyotl
Notes: <3

and once i get out
there's no turning back

Artwork ©Bingo

Messages In This Thread
This was not my intention - by Callynite - 08-26-2021, 08:31 PM
RE: This was not my intention - by Huehuecoyotl - 08-28-2021, 11:53 AM
RE: This was not my intention - by Callynite - 08-30-2021, 12:19 AM