Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Portal IC Event  - This was not my intention

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 116 — Threads: 20
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 30 — Exp: 54  |    Active Magic: Natural Energy Flow  |    Bonded: N/A

i've been so wrapped up
in my warm cocoon

Callynite

but something's happening
things are changing soon

The doe couldn't help but smile as she watched him get used to the weight of the antlers, her gaze lifting to them in amusement, "Well, they're rather fetching on you; I could get used to them." She teased, with a playful wink, before smiling brightly at his chuckle, enjoying the sudden increased easiness to their banter-filled, playful relationship. His words made it clear he understood. She shook her head, even as she leaned into his touch, nuzzling her cheek against his neck, the height so much more manageable between them, "So do I." Her words were definitely softer, more honest than his teasing tone, but never the less filled with the smile that had hardly left her muzzle once she'd seen him.

Once she knew he didn't mind. She did turn her gaze to look at him with a slightly raised brow of indignation, even as she was grinning slightly, "Interesting is the perfect word to use, I just keep you on the tip of your hooves." She retorted playfully, "Wouldn't want you getting bored in our relationship, now do we." She added, tugging on the longer fur at his chest. The doe felt the flutter of her chest at the promise of joining her at the peak, but at his curious inquiry, she winked, "Nothing bad. You'll know soon enough - I promise." She assured playfully.

Of course, at his words, his suggestions that she was beautiful no matter what, she rolled her eyes, even as she leaned into the touch of affection, "Lucky for you, I'm rather fond of your cheesy lines," She dismissed playfully, before her gaze softened, and she looked up at him, eyes sparkling slightly, "But, I love you too." Such an easy couple of words to say, where this stag was concerned. Who knew he'd have her so wrapped up in him. And it all started with an unintentional stabbing. Won't that be a 'how I met your mother' story of the year.

At the suggestion to heading warmer, but chancing the change, she nodded, smiling to see his unease, "Come on, let's go home. We'll walk through together." She nuzzled him reassuringly, and walked to the portal, glancing at him, for the signal he was ready - before walking through, and bumping his shoulder with hers on the other side,"See, we're fine." Yet, she was so terribly relieved, as she nuzzled his shoulder, before smiling warmly, "What about checking out some of the meadows in Viride Forest instead?" She suggested next, before nudging him playfully, "Come on, I'll race you to Delumine. Try to keep up." She teased, before bounding away, encouraging him with her laughter, as she headed home.

i'm pushing the edge, i'm feeling it crack

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Huehuecoyotl
Notes: <3

and once i get out
there's no turning back

Artwork ©Bingo

Messages In This Thread
This was not my intention - by Callynite - 08-26-2021, 08:31 PM
RE: This was not my intention - by Huehuecoyotl - 08-28-2021, 11:53 AM
RE: This was not my intention - by Callynite - 08-30-2021, 12:19 AM