Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Not So Tall Tales

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Hugan

by franknsteins by War-Colt

HUGAN GRAVES
Let me paint this clear, life is short, my dear.

"Welcome to The Night Court." 

A rumbling voice accompanied by the soft fall of hooves caught the stallion by surprise. He tried not to show it, the only indication being in the bod of his head as he turned to meet the one who had approached him. His lips stayed closed as he studied the figure. He certainly was taller, as Hugan found his head craning to meet his soft silvery gaze. He held a pleasant smile on his dark lips, vibrant, but not overbearing.

At least he did not seem threatening.

Letting out a soft breath, the striped man allowed for his muscles to relax, his head dropping ever so slightly as his matted hair clung to his face. He kept his bright green eyes shifted upward, not breaking eye contact out of respect. While he did not know this stranger, he certainly did not want to make a bad impression.

"Thank you." He replied, his voice deep and accent thick. His gaze shifted back to the castle, where he assumed the stranger had come from, before seeking out eye contact again. "My name is Graves and I'm new here, but have chosen the Night as my court." He introduced himself, using his last name as he always did with his first encounters. Perhaps if he met the fellow again, his first would slip his lips. "Who might you be?" He paused, tipping his head in the direction of the castle with a small flick of his messy locks. "Do you live here?"

254 | @Reichenbach
kfsdg thank you! I love Reichenback too much!

Messages In This Thread
Not So Tall Tales - by Hugan - 08-22-2017, 09:02 PM
RE: Not So Tall Tales - by Reichenbach - 08-22-2017, 10:51 PM
RE: Not So Tall Tales - by Hugan - 08-23-2017, 07:27 PM
RE: Not So Tall Tales - by Reichenbach - 08-28-2017, 09:10 PM