Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - make a wish, my dear

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Tirzah

[Image: exotic_by_kms1002_da21gp9_by_arrakis93-dbevmnk.png]

TIRZAH HAVIV

At Tirzah’s feet the ground is studded with flowers and pebbles that glow in the moonlight, so she walks with her head dropped just above the dirt, watching the earth shift around her with a childlike fascination that spreads like a virus to overwhelm each corner of her brain. Holy Vespera - the petals - the dew! Satisfaction buzzing through her body, Tirzah’s already leisurely pace slows to what is practically a crawl. Underneath the setting sun her back has turned bottom-of-the-ocean blue, the yellow that coats her skin something luscious and unnatural. Silver hair drips in a braid down either side of her neck, floats past her back legs to skim the cold grass. In the new darkness, it’s hard to tell, but her eyes glitter with satisfaction, lamplights hidden in the greenery.

For what seems like years she wanders the grounds with her nose pressed close to the dirt, observing intently the plants, the vines, the little frogs, the bugs, stopping for a minute at each object of interest, totally and completely absorbed in her exploration. In her time gone, Terrastella had not changed much, but regained its novelty. In lieu of meeting the court she has spent her time getting reacquainted with the ancient buildings and lush terrain, so that now her hooves know each inch of the land again, and she can walk the walls blindfolded, humming native birdsong and naming flowers just by their smell, once more that fairy with a soul that lives deep within the dirt here.

Only when the night is complete does her reverie end. Through the foliage those cerulean eyes land on a silhouette in the darkness, a girl, winged, laying deep in the grass. Tirzah stops - snaps that delicate head upward. Hello… her voice melts into the wind, only just loud enough to reach the stranger from where she stands, far removed. Over sharp-edged cheekbones she watches the woman for a long moment, and then, as if a switch has been flicked, a smile splits open those yellow lips, and with airy strides she moves forward, closer, anklets clinking against her bones with a gentle song. Lovely night, thankVespera, I am Tirzah - it all comes out in one giddy breath.  

love, space

Messages In This Thread
make a wish, my dear - by Aislinn - 08-23-2017, 05:23 AM
RE: make a wish, my dear - by Tirzah - 08-23-2017, 07:12 PM
RE: make a wish, my dear - by Aislinn - 08-31-2017, 06:39 AM
RE: make a wish, my dear - by Tirzah - 09-15-2017, 12:52 AM
RE: make a wish, my dear - by Aislinn - 09-27-2017, 03:39 AM