Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - make a wish, my dear

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Tirzah

[Image: exotic_by_kms1002_da21gp9_by_arrakis93-dbevmnk.png]

TIRZAH HAVIV

As always, Tirzah looks upon her company with startling reverence. Strangers are sometimes unsettled by the force with which she gazes at them, but it’s merely a mark of her constant curiosity, another show of ethereality; she’s pleased to find that this woman does not seem startled by her wide glass eyes or uninterrupted staring. The night around them feels heavy and warm, as though there is something waiting just beyond it, the hum of the cicadas promising a pleasant end to this summer. Unconsciously Tirzah sways toward the stranger, drawn by a supernatural tugging in her chest. Under the mass of silver hair and feathers, her face is soft, curious, and as she observes the stranger she smiles, feeling uniquely blessed. 

As the sky shines down upon them, flecked in places with Vespera’s white smile - the winking of stars - Tirzah feels herself drawn toward the center of the earth, following the track of Aislinn’s wing as it beckons her. Those nimble legs fold with grace to bring Tirzah to the ground, the gentle clink of anklets sounding as she splays her limbs to lay more comfortably in the warm grass. Only a few inches separate them. But Tirzah is not conscious of that. She simply accepts the warmth that passes between them and lets a smile blaze over her lips. The blue girl answers, Indeed she does, bless Her, and Tirzah’s head tilts for a half-moment toward the sky, eyes fluttering closed in reverence. Then all at once, startled by the rush of wind past her cheeks, she snaps back into the moment, into her own body, and looks down to meet Aislinn’s gaze again, wide and honest.

Many times, Tirzah admits with an unselfconscious laugh. Shaking a stray hair from her cheek, she shifts again to sit straighter and continues in that lilting, silvery voice, And you? I’m sure you must have… the stars are all over you - she gestures with a quick nod to the constellation that lines Aislinn’s neck, although it is not only that - this woman is something ethereal, night-born, so obviously in her element that Tirzah is fascinated simply by the shape she makes against the sky, the energy that pulsates between them. 

@Aislinn sorry for this pos !!!
love, space

Messages In This Thread
make a wish, my dear - by Aislinn - 08-23-2017, 05:23 AM
RE: make a wish, my dear - by Tirzah - 08-23-2017, 07:12 PM
RE: make a wish, my dear - by Aislinn - 08-31-2017, 06:39 AM
RE: make a wish, my dear - by Tirzah - 09-15-2017, 12:52 AM
RE: make a wish, my dear - by Aislinn - 09-27-2017, 03:39 AM