Welcome
Hello There, Guest!
- Register

Current

Current Novus date and time is

▶ Year || 503
▶ Season || Spring
▶ Temp || 43℉ (8℃) - 70℉ (21℃)
▶ Weather || The weather radar really does seem to be off the charts lately...
I wonder what's going on? (#15-19)

Spotlight

Character of the Season
Pavetta

Member of the Season
Nestle

Thread of the Season
A land of absence
and root and stone

Pair of the Season
Bexley and Acton

Quote of the Season
"And all the while her mind, her blood, her fierce and fearless heart was singing, singing, singing." — Shrike in We're under attack!

see here for nominations

DISCORD

Open - Spaced Codes!
Reichenbach — Guest
▶ Played by [pm] Posts: N/A — Threads:
▶ [] Hth:Atk:Exp:
▶ 502 [Year ] Active Magic:
▶ hh Bonded:

SPACED CODES !

"PAY WHAT YOU WANT, EVERYONE DESERVES A PRETTY CODE!"
— SPACED, JUST NOW

HELLO

Welcome to the revamp of me shop! 

Basically this is a pay-what-you-want shop, or I suppose a better name would be pay-what-you-can — if you've got millions of signos, be generous! If you've only got pennies, be frugal! I understand wanting to have a pretty posting table, and I do love making them for you all, so voila, solution!

Because I'm lazy, I haven't updated this with examples of my tables — but feel free to check out my Reich log here or have a look at the earlier posts of this thread to find a table style you like! Once you've got one in mind, please fill out this form and post below:

Who are ya???:
Whaddya want???: (feel free to link to a specific table or give me the post number of a table you like!)
Who for???:
Art links: can be multiple!
Extra Info/Moods/Themes/Lyrics:
Signos donating:

Code:
[b]Who are ya???:[/b]
[b]Whaddya want???:[/b] (feel free to link to a specific table or give me the post number of a table you like!)
[b]Who for???:[/b]
[b]Art links:[/b] can be multiple!
[b]Extra Info/Moods/Themes/Lyrics:[/b]
[b]Signos donating:[/b] 

I'm also happy to modify any existing tables you have for free! Any signos you donate can be sent to Reich's account xx 

THANKS BABES,

SPACED OUT.

Lothaire — Guest
▶ hh Bonded:
What kind of table?: Something like 17 or 18 <3
Who for?: Lothaire
Any Theme?: Dark green; forests, mist, etccc
Artworks?: https://sta.sh/234d9yc7xfu?edit=1 his stash is here, feel free to use one as a header plsss <333
Extra Info: is 25-30  signos ok?? <3

Finnian — Inactive Character Signos: 0
▶ Played by Chan [PM] Posts: 36 — Threads: 9
▶ [Male [He/Him/His]] Hth: 14 — Atk: 6 — Exp: 12
▶ 5 [Year 498 Spring] Active Magic: N/A
▶ 17 hh hh Bonded: N/A
What kind of table?: I really like the tables 13 and 17, so something similar would be nice! Could I maybe have two of them? If not, it's fine anyway. :)

Who for?: Finnian

Any Theme?: Spring, green, eagles, feathers and roses

Artworks?: Use whichever of these as you like, or none at all! I scraped up things I saw and liked, don't know if they work well together or not.

image - https://sta.sh/0bjzso0nt0s
image credit - http://www.freepik.com/free-vector/eagle...133918.htm

image - https://sta.sh/0dy5we2i0y7
image credit - http://www.freepik.com/free-vector/detai...216098.htm

image - https://sta.sh/21875q96pcc9
image credit - http://www.freepik.com/free-vector/water...798149.htm

Extra Info: As long as the font is legible I'm good :D Thank you for offering! I can give 20 signos for two tables, if that is acceptable?

• Use of magic and violence against Finnian is hereby permitted, in all IC circumstance, without exception.
• I welcome every kind of interaction, no need to ask permission for anything - you already have it!

spaced — Guest
▶ hh Bonded:
Here you go my darling! Hope you like them!! You can change the BG image here: "< table align=center background="https://orig00.deviantart.net/91f4/f/2017/237/0/c/2_by_space1993-dblbssd.png" (first line) and change your header image here: "< img src= ' https://orig03.deviantart.net/e7c1/f/2017/206/0/5/lothaire_pixel2_by_outofthefurnace-dbhn4ra.png ' > " Just quote this post to get your codes! And 20 is heaps!

"you can put
text here"

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, diceret eligendi scaevola est no. Tamquam inermis admodum eu mea. Ad vel virtute denique facilisi, eu harum nominati nam. Odio natum ius ei. At mel animal molestie.

No mel veri nemore, has maiestatis scripserit referrentur id, porro volumus in his. Et quas primis eam. Vel choro quidam accusata ex, pro omnis disputationi an, ex his natum timeam. Eu nam fabulas perpetua. Cum option postulant persecuti ut, sit porro laoreet pertinax ex, pri malis inimicus ne. Ne nam dicam lobortis argumentum, dicunt admodum iracundia at vel.

Liber legendos adipiscing eum cu, cum ex liber noster. Aperiam placerat eos cu, at causae audire sea. Ei nam deserunt consetetur. Eos ad semper legimus. Ei usu mediocrem expetenda, sit falli putent labitur eu, utroque offendit no sit. An his impedit salutandi, ea quo nostro insolens, tibique nominati id pri.

Natum feugiat veritus eam id, ut praesent erroribus salutatus usu. Vim ad nisl mazim omittam, ut qui solet iuvaret sapientem. Iusto denique referrentur eu eam, prima iusto splendide sed ad. Lorem utroque sensibus ius ei, ei omnesque pertinax similique vis.

Essent animal aperiri usu in. Utamur mentitum detraxit in est. At his eros dicant graeci, ut ius quem ferri omnes. Ei pro malis nonumy, modus dicit pertinacia vel te, choro mollis ex has. Nec ad mediocrem salutatus definitiones, quo et populo quidam semper. Sea dolores intellegat cu, an agam concludaturque has.

@Lothaire

"you can put
text here"

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, diceret eligendi scaevola est no. Tamquam inermis admodum eu mea. Ad vel virtute denique facilisi, eu harum nominati nam. Odio natum ius ei. At mel animal molestie.

No mel veri nemore, has maiestatis scripserit referrentur id, porro volumus in his. Et quas primis eam. Vel choro quidam accusata ex, pro omnis disputationi an, ex his natum timeam. Eu nam fabulas perpetua. Cum option postulant persecuti ut, sit porro laoreet pertinax ex, pri malis inimicus ne. Ne nam dicam lobortis argumentum, dicunt admodum iracundia at vel.

Liber legendos adipiscing eum cu, cum ex liber noster. Aperiam placerat eos cu, at causae audire sea. Ei nam deserunt consetetur. Eos ad semper legimus. Ei usu mediocrem expetenda, sit falli putent labitur eu, utroque offendit no sit. An his impedit salutandi, ea quo nostro insolens, tibique nominati id pri.

Natum feugiat veritus eam id, ut praesent erroribus salutatus usu. Vim ad nisl mazim omittam, ut qui solet iuvaret sapientem. Iusto denique referrentur eu eam, prima iusto splendide sed ad. Lorem utroque sensibus ius ei, ei omnesque pertinax similique vis.

Essent animal aperiri usu in. Utamur mentitum detraxit in est. At his eros dicant graeci, ut ius quem ferri omnes. Ei pro malis nonumy, modus dicit pertinacia vel te, choro mollis ex has. Nec ad mediocrem salutatus definitiones, quo et populo quidam semper. Sea dolores intellegat cu, an agam concludaturque has.

@Lothaire

spaced — Guest
▶ hh Bonded:
Here's your first table! I'll pop the second one up hopefully sometime after this weekend!

F I N N I A N 
A LINE OF TEXT CAN GO HERE

@Finnian 

space 

Florentine — Dusk Court Commoner Signos: 925
▶ Played by Obsidian [PM] Posts: 319 — Threads: 49
▶ Female [She/Her/Hers] Hth: 20 — Atk: 20 — Exp: 51
▶ 5 [Year 498 Spring] Active Magic: Time Travel
▶ 15 hh Bonded: N/A
Might you be able to make something for Florentine? 

I love number 19 and would think something similar to that might suit her picture quite well? I can give you 25 signos for your troubles :) <3

She is clothed with strength and dignity, 
and she laughs without fear of the future 

Reichenbach — Guest
▶ hh Bonded:
I can definitely make Flora a table!! 19 is actually from Never, so I can't give you that one! However I might be able to mock up something similar? @Florentine

Florentine — Dusk Court Commoner Signos: 925
▶ Played by Obsidian [PM] Posts: 319 — Threads: 49
▶ Female [She/Her/Hers] Hth: 20 — Atk: 20 — Exp: 51
▶ 5 [Year 498 Spring] Active Magic: Time Travel
▶ 15 hh Bonded: N/A
Sounds perfect, thank you! Just go with what you feel may work for her <3 <3

She is clothed with strength and dignity, 
and she laughs without fear of the future 

Reichenbach — Guest
▶ hh Bonded:
I hope this is to your liking!! As with Kezz's table you can change the BG image in this line here: < table align = center background="image url here" 

F I N N I A N

A  LINE  OF  TEXT  CAN  GO  HERE

@Finnian 

space

Reichenbach — Guest
▶ hh Bonded:

f l o r e n t i n e
BLESS THIS LITTLE GIRLS SOUL

@Florentine

Neverr & space