Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Wash my soul

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Tirzah

[Image: exotic_by_kms1002_da21gp9_by_arrakis93-dbevmnk.png]

TIRZAH HAVIV

It has been months since Tirzah was last awed by this peak and yet she realizes upon her return that it has lost none of its appeal, its resplendence, the scattered magic that blows like autumn leaves through the cool air of the dusk around her. In her colors of sun and ocean she moves wraith-like toward the mountain and gazes up at it with a fanatic warmth. Piercing blue eyes shine with wild abandon in the darkness. So entranced by the sight of the monument is she that Tirzah hardly notices the form of another even as she passes him, a creature of silver hair and strange skin so deep inside her own head that she does not hear his breathing, his steps, does not notice his scent on the wind, the way her stares after her as if she is ethereal.

It is the kind of stare that has followed Tirzah since the moment she was born; it stopped affecting her years ago.

Her hooves cut half-circles into the soft dirt, her long hair rustles the grass underneath her. The air is going dark and rumbles with the hum of insects, the sound of a gentle wind, and stars flickering, sputtering years away in the sky, only just starting to show. When the man’s voice sounds Tirzah stops, but does not startle: her body curls into a halt with avian grace, azure ears flickering, head shifting to look over her shoulder at the figure. Slightly shorter than she and littered with scars, shorter hair than her and dappled at the curves; Tirzah looks him over with gentle curiosity, her eyes wide and feline. 

When he speaks it is smooth and cool, water rushing over stones. Tirzah breaks into an unselfconscious smile.

Up there is exactly where I’m going, she answers serenely, those thick lashes batting, a look of genuine interest lining each corner of her face. Though Tirzah is delicate, soft, even, she is well-versed when it comes to this land and smart in her own way, and surely she knows more than this stranger, though she does not mention it, too polite to point out her expertise. It will be night indeed, comes that dreamy voice again, accompanied by a vacant, buttery smile, and we must thank Caligo for that, for performing her duties so perfectly, let her be blessed. 

With that she turns back toward the mountain, gazes upward reverently, the barest hint of a smile still crossing her lips. I know my way up, Tirzah points out gently, placing her first step on the path. But you are welcome to accompany me, stranger.

@Eik

love, space

Messages In This Thread
Wash my soul - by Eik - 08-30-2017, 03:00 PM
RE: Wash my soul - by Tirzah - 09-03-2017, 04:28 PM
RE: Wash my soul - by Eik - 09-05-2017, 11:10 AM
RE: Wash my soul - by Tirzah - 09-22-2017, 11:59 PM
RE: Wash my soul - by Eik - 09-23-2017, 02:27 PM