Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Wash my soul

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Tirzah

[Image: exotic_by_kms1002_da21gp9_by_arrakis93-dbevmnk.png]

TIRZAH HAVIV

It should be impossible to ignore the man at her side, yet Tirzah’s attention still wavers from him within seconds, to the clouds that simmer above her head, the winking of stars starting to show in the deepest recesses of the sky, still smoking orange and purple in places. A low-pitched hum bubbles from her throat, a tune that’s most likely unrecognizable to a Solterran like him, and to the tune of it, absent-mindedly, Tirzah’s hips sway side to side, her narrow frame listing in the ghost of a dance, which she executes without ever moving her hooves from the ground, so that he won’t think she’s attempting to break away. 

Tirzah, she introduces quickly, and then, with a mischievous smile thrown over her shoulder, leaps up the path. Erik’s presence just behind her is something of a comfort; the night is already warm around them, yet Tirzah has always loved the body heat of other beings, the feel of a heartbeat just next to her, or the sound of footsteps only slightly mismatched from her own. In complacent silence they wind their way toward the peak, Tirzah’s hair collecting petals and leaves that the soft wind brings her. It’s good to stretch her limbs. Too long has she been pent up in the confines of Terrastella: by her own volition, sure, but then Tirzah’s choices have never been permanent, and though yesterday she was still lounging in the Dusk Court soaking up the scents of her childhood, today the itch in her muscles is irrepressible. 

Scattering rocks and twigs as she hauls her lithe frame up the slope, Tirzah moves with confidence onwards and upwards, ears flickering backward to catch the man’s words. To worship, she answers, loud enough that it will float back to him. Blinking against the flare of the sun, she continues, half-speaking and half-humming, Have you not heard of this place? Where the gods touch the world - a shiver races up Tirzah’s spine, lights those wild eyes with fervor. The holiest land one’s feet can touch.

@Eik whoa finally
love, space

Messages In This Thread
Wash my soul - by Eik - 08-30-2017, 03:00 PM
RE: Wash my soul - by Tirzah - 09-03-2017, 04:28 PM
RE: Wash my soul - by Eik - 09-05-2017, 11:10 AM
RE: Wash my soul - by Tirzah - 09-22-2017, 11:59 PM
RE: Wash my soul - by Eik - 09-23-2017, 02:27 PM