Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - sister mine.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Mila

U
nder a sea of falling stars and evening-painted skies, a wicked smile tugged at Mila's lips as she hummed to herself a laundry list of her favorite toxic plants, not entirely unaware that she was no longer alone. The wicker basket floated, following her like a second shadow; taking no little effort of using the tendrils of her mind to control the thing. Such simple magic, she mused. And oh, how she wished she were blessed with an affinity for earth and flora or possibly fire. She fed the wicked thought with gasoline, the flames of her wishes burning brighter. To be gifted with magic to craft toxins that even the most knowledgeable scholar would not — could not — understand, or to become a phantom of wildfire to burn her enemies to ash and dust. Such wild dreams.. and one that surely brought her more than a shred of joy at the thought of them.

She giggled, a bell-like, wicked sound, as she picked another handful of herbs from the grasses lining the lake. Without surprise, her sister's voice broke through Mila's humming. Her smile cracked even wider as she turned to look at her through lowered lashes. Lavinia was the only one alive who could ever spark true happiness in her chained little heart; the only one who consistently knew every detail of her soul and backwards. Sure, the other Crows were her family — and she was forever grateful for it — but they would never come to be as close to her as her own Twin. The darker half of their coin; the louder, seductive Twin of red and gold. A perfect match to Mila's more quiet, silent mischief.

With a snicker, Mila blew air through her nostrils at the sight of her lovely sister sniffing at the herbs she had been collecting. "I wouldn't get too close to those, sister mine," she told her matter-of-factly, another batch of picked stems floating in the air and landing in the basket. She turned around to face her twin fully, her mind working with the lesser telekinesis they all were gifted with to retie her mane into a messy bun, securing it with here favorite golden ribbon. "I always keep a good stock, Lavi," she replied with a devilish grin. Her words rang true; at "home", where they slept, Mila kept an apothecary of all of the herbs and plants she had collected in her travels, as well as a multitude of bottles of every poison she had ever created.. and then some. When she wasn't working or dancing, or reading for the matter, she was tinkering with liquids and crushing leaves; ever developing more enhanced ways to use the lethal venom.

Mila followed her sister's gaze over the lake, not entirely focusing on the details as she watched Lavinia's face. She searched and tried and failed to figure out what was on her mind; why she seemed so deep in thought. Her smile dropped as she nudged her twin's side. "What's on your mind, dear sister?"

@Lavinia ❤️

Messages In This Thread
sister mine. - by Mila - 08-31-2017, 07:07 AM
RE: sister mine. - by Lavinia - 08-31-2017, 03:06 PM
RE: sister mine. - by Mila - 09-01-2017, 09:37 PM
RE: sister mine. - by Lavinia - 09-03-2017, 10:03 PM
RE: sister mine. - by Mila - 09-11-2017, 06:02 AM
RE: sister mine. - by Lavinia - 09-18-2017, 09:10 PM
RE: sister mine. - by Mila - 10-02-2017, 10:10 PM