Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - sister mine.

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lavinia

Lavinia
MAKE IT LOOK PRETTY, BUT TRAIN IT TO KILL

"Of the dangerous sort huh?" Lavinia almost smiled as she glanced over at her sister for a moment, clearly amused. There had been many times when Mila's knowledge of herbs came in handy for not only Mila but also for Lav. So the darker twin could appreciate her sister's skills even though she herself didn't have the knack or patience to learn what each herb and plant could do. All she saw were plants nothing more. Then again she doubted many understood her love of knives and dancing with them. The way the steel moved as she tossed it in the air and sliced through it, it was something she had fallen in love with as a child when she first began to learn.

Her ears pricked forward a bit at her sister's question that she shook her head a bit to clear her thoughts. With a slight apologetic smile gracing her lips she turned her attention back to Mila. "Oh nothing really. I was just remembering old memories, old faces from our history." She gently nudged her sister back with a slight grin. "Anyway do you need any help today dear sister? I might not know everything about herbs but if you tell me their description I could help gather." Lav offered her sister as she glanced over her, a gentleness about her that only her sister and fellow crows saw.

@Mila
"this here is your speech colour!

Messages In This Thread
sister mine. - by Mila - 08-31-2017, 07:07 AM
RE: sister mine. - by Lavinia - 08-31-2017, 03:06 PM
RE: sister mine. - by Mila - 09-01-2017, 09:37 PM
RE: sister mine. - by Lavinia - 09-03-2017, 10:03 PM
RE: sister mine. - by Mila - 09-11-2017, 06:02 AM
RE: sister mine. - by Lavinia - 09-18-2017, 09:10 PM
RE: sister mine. - by Mila - 10-02-2017, 10:10 PM