Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - borrowing without asking

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Ipomoea

It amazed even himself, just how quickly the tension diffused between the three. His brow creased in sincere concern at the painted stallion’s plight, shuddering inwardly at the thought of wandering alone in such a harsh, unforgiving environment. Solterra might have been the Court he was found in as a weanling, but his ties to the militant country stopped there.

“Take all that you need,” he encouraged warmly, pawing one delicate, winged hoof at the soft topsoil. “May it bless your gardens bountifully.”

He paused, surveying their work. The river was now muddied, the bank a jagged, gaping hole stamped out by their shoveling hooves. He wished they would spread out more, a small step to ensure as little damage as possible to the wildlife—a minor irritation, and one he was hesitant to voice. So he shook such unsavory thoughts away. “We only ask that you remember from where it came when your plants flower and bear fruit.”

Ipomoea watches as the other Dawn Court man, with his dark face and striped wings, begins to aid in their digging; but he himself is hesitant to take part. Small, speckled wings flutter quite delicately at his ankles, limbs clearly not designed for any sort of manual labor. He looks skeptically at the ground, flinching as a bit of mud flings up at him from one of their hooves.

He hopes neither Solterran notices.

“Perhaps I should go and find King Kasil?” he speaks up again, a slight strain wavering in his voice. “I am sure he would be quite interested in your dilemma… perhaps it would be in our Courts’ best interests if he were to meet with your Sovereign, to find more ways Delumine could aid our eastern neighbors.” It seems like a good idea to Po, and for just a moment he allows himself to be impressed by it, by his newfound diplomacy.

“Please, forgive me; I’ve forgotten to introduce myself. I am Ipomoea, Emissary of the Dawn Court. And you are..?” He looks expectantly at the three still-digging equines, ears pricked forward. Perhaps this new role he found himself in would be easier than he had first thought.

@maxence @inkheart @Ulric
”!!!”

coding by sid
manip by rhiann

Messages In This Thread
borrowing without asking - by Maxence - 08-31-2017, 09:32 PM
RE: borrowing without asking - by Inkheart - 09-01-2017, 04:37 PM
RE: borrowing without asking - by Ulric - 09-01-2017, 05:05 PM
RE: borrowing without asking - by Ipomoea - 09-01-2017, 10:22 PM
RE: borrowing without asking - by Maxence - 09-03-2017, 12:50 AM
RE: borrowing without asking - by Inkheart - 09-04-2017, 08:02 PM
RE: borrowing without asking - by Ulric - 09-11-2017, 06:47 AM