Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - put your money on me —

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

put your money on me, if you think i'm losing you
◄►
you must be crazy

The brine-soaked air hid the scent of Solterra from the Night King, kept his attention focused on the wobbly line of light upon the waters surface and not on the approaching stranger. So it was only as Vadim cast his svelte golden body into the water that Reichenbach stirred, snapping his rough hewn head around to stare intensely at the approaching dancer, just a golden slip in the waves compared to his muscular bulk. Their was a certain air of uncertainty lingering about his eyes, ears flicking forward to catch the wild, chaotic cry that escaped the golden stallions throat. Reichenbach tensed, then relaxed, the stillness fading from his strong body as he shook out his ebony curls and grinned, silently welcoming the sun-dancer forward. 

They couldn't have been more different in their physicality - where Reichenbach was a void of light, wrapped in shadows and strength, each line of his muscular frame limned by wildness, Vadim was golden grace, agile and shining despite the lack of light. Yet... despite the differences between them, one thing remained the same. There was a wild abandon in the salty air, a chaotic acceptance of each other's vibrancy, the song that twined around each of their souls. 

There was a long moment of silence, filled only by the roll of waves and the slap of water against their damp chests. Reichenbach felt almost as if he were dwarfing the younger man, noting with a gleam of amusement the strength of the waves against the slimmer, finer chest beside him. Only now could he distinguish the scent of heat and brazenness lingering upon the mans gleaming skin. The Night King didn't bother to hide his surprise as his musical voice finally appeared;

"You're Solterran?"

For he had never known a Solterran to be so jovial, so wild and carefree. He had only seen the militaristic side, the viper-like strength of head and heart that had come to be a trademark of the desert country. He had never seen someone so... Denoctian belong to the Court of blazing heat and death. The golden boy looked like he would be more at home dancing about one of the large bonfires at The Night Court, laughing and sweating as the music strummed his muscles. 

@Vadim!! I love your boy!! He will definitely have to come have a dance in Denocte c:

Messages In This Thread
put your money on me — - by Reichenbach - 09-03-2017, 07:11 AM
RE: put your money on me — - by Vadim - 09-03-2017, 07:50 PM
RE: put your money on me — - by Reichenbach - 09-03-2017, 11:02 PM
RE: put your money on me — - by Vadim - 09-04-2017, 08:19 AM
RE: put your money on me — - by Reichenbach - 09-12-2017, 10:59 PM
RE: put your money on me — - by Vadim - 09-20-2017, 11:37 AM
RE: put your money on me — - by Reichenbach - 10-26-2017, 10:31 PM