Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - exodus

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Alioth

Black as holes within a memory
And blue as our new second sun

How curious this stallion seemed? His movements are anything but smooth. He seemed to stumble while thudding his hooves against wood, soil, and leaves. He stood strong regardless. The muscles in his body showed finely through his golden skin and causing the tree markings on his body to look like the tree was waving as if in the wind. She couldn’t help but wonder, is he blind? His head seemed to sway as he comes to a stop and his ears had to search he out as she spoke. He showed a defensive attitude but not a way that would make her think he was about to attack. Alioth could not blame him for feeling the instinctual drive to defend one’s own safety.
He hardly let her finish her words before he spoke out with his answer. It didn’t take a second thought before he expressed his heart’s desire. Alioth knew not how to respond and stood silently. If this had been the Summer Court things would be different. He would need to come before the entire council and then face several challenges to see if he fit within their home, where he comes from, what his purpose is, and how he might better the community. She is not in power here. She holds no council seat and makes no decision for anyone. She is new here as well but perhaps she can play pretend. That way She can give better information to Kasil who is the sovereign here.

I am Alioth dear stranger. I am not in a position of power but I can stay with you if you would like to talk. May I ask where you came from? And perhaps you can tell me more about yourself?

Alioth has no idea if his blindness will last time daybreak but it would be easier to lead him out to the Dawn court building in the daytime. Alioth lets a hind hoof relax as she decided she will settle in with the stranger for the evening.

@Tilney <3

coding: © x

Messages In This Thread
exodus - by Tilney - 09-04-2017, 02:27 AM
RE: exodus - by Alioth - 09-05-2017, 02:49 AM
RE: exodus - by Tilney - 09-08-2017, 09:28 PM
RE: exodus - by Alioth - 09-19-2017, 07:27 PM
RE: exodus - by Tilney - 10-20-2017, 09:18 AM
RE: exodus - by Alioth - 10-24-2017, 02:03 AM