Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Wait, they don't love you like I love you

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Jude

Jude
Without losing a piece of me
How do I get to heaven?

After all this time.. All the long hours spent cramped in a ship, feverish and weak he has found the thing he sought after. It had been madness. But apparently fate has smiled upon him and he’s reunited with him. Jude sniffs as he stares up into that face and he wonders if he might see that smile again. For the moment though he rests in the embrace of his wings, beautifully draconic and ethereal. It isn’t until the questions start to pour from Isorath’s lips that he realize precisely how ludicrous this whole venture has been. How does he explain it was because a burning infatuation that he charged into the mists to find him?

“I.. Needed to see you,” Jude whispers and decides not to specify that it is specifically his smile he needs to see again. Nerves creep in and he ponders if he’ll be laughed at or even drive the stallion away with the reckless quest he had embarked on so many months ago. What might be an epic for the ballads is utterly horrifying for any sensible person to comprehend. Jude perhaps has taken infatuation to a new level and he prepares himself for the chance he is about to scare Isorath away for good.

“I took a boat..” Jude says softly,  “Paid some merchants to let me stow on their ship.. I originally came with Mittens but I’m not sure where she’s gone.” He can only assume that Isorath will remember the pale feline that had he was rarely seen without, even in public the cat would rest on his back and lounge lazily beside him when he’d paint. She had been there beside him every step of this quest until they reached wherever this place is, whatever place that he miraculously stumbled upon Isorath.  “I’m.. Tired.”“Losing Mittens has sort of been the tipping point for this journey I’ve taken.” He then lets his silence hang in the air again and he fights the urge to rest his head against Isorath and instead he looks up at him again.  “Why did you not come home?” He whispers,  “I would.. Paint in my gardens and hope maybe you’d come to see my roses and orchids.” He thinks of the bright, colorful garden that has withered by now. It’s probably known by his family now that he’s missing and he can only imagine his mother’s distress… A letter might have been wise. He shakes thoughts of home from his mind and looks at Isorath.  “What is this place? Why do they live like livestock?”

"a second option."

This styling is also nice for some non-obtrusive OOC credits, wordcount or banter. Don't forget that divider up there.

Messages In This Thread
Wait, they don't love you like I love you - by Jude - 09-05-2017, 12:38 AM
RE: Wait, they don't love you like I love you - by Isorath - 09-05-2017, 01:46 AM
RE: Wait, they don't love you like I love you - by Jude - 09-05-2017, 02:48 AM
RE: Wait, they don't love you like I love you - by Isorath - 09-05-2017, 03:56 AM
RE: Wait, they don't love you like I love you - by Jude - 09-05-2017, 04:40 PM
RE: Wait, they don't love you like I love you - by Isorath - 09-08-2017, 10:56 AM
RE: Wait, they don't love you like I love you - by Jude - 09-19-2017, 03:44 PM