Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - To Drink the Wind

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Vadim

Fear wars with anger at the injustice of the black's accusation.  His eyes briefly flick away from the black, honestly seeking the silver mare he speaks of- but the plain is empty but for them and what wildlife hasn't fled the anger of the stallion.  The wind carries only the scents of the two males and the plants crushed beneath their hooves.  He takes another few steps back, each movement quick and light as a dancer's.  Still, his voice is hot with indignation when he responds, the words not as carefully thought out as perhaps he would have liked.

"I have not lied."  His teeth click together at the end of the sentence, a hard emphasis.  "If you haven't noticed, you're perhaps a third again as large as I and appear to have lost your senses- a little fear is a perfectly sane response."  Vadim snorts, ears laid back along his golden skull as he watched the larger stallion for retaliation.  He is unimpressed by this lineage he knows nothing of- what meaning does heritage have if your own actions are reprehensible?  Let every horse stand on their merit rather than their blood.

"I don't care who your are- I have not lied.  Leave me be."  His fore-hooves leave the ground a little, thudding back to the ground with more force than at first he seems to carry.  Though Vadim has no real experience in a fight, performance he understands and this is little more than that.  It is a small bluff, spurred by a mixture of pride and temper that overwhelms whatever good sense he might have.

@BlackPlague

Messages In This Thread
To Drink the Wind - by Vadim - 09-05-2017, 01:39 PM
RE: To Drink the Wind - by BlackPlague - 10-04-2017, 06:24 PM
RE: To Drink the Wind - by Vadim - 10-06-2017, 10:43 AM
RE: To Drink the Wind - by BlackPlague - 10-06-2017, 07:31 PM
RE: To Drink the Wind - by Vadim - 10-16-2017, 10:23 AM
RE: To Drink the Wind - by BlackPlague - 10-16-2017, 11:33 AM
RE: To Drink the Wind - by Vadim - 10-16-2017, 12:05 PM
RE: To Drink the Wind - by BlackPlague - 10-16-2017, 06:02 PM
RE: To Drink the Wind - by Vadim - 10-16-2017, 08:19 PM