Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - [Pan, Flora, Any]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Coraline

Moments pass after the silver girl asks about Florentine, and it seemed almost instantly, the flower child appeared. Relief flooded through the silver girl, and she visibly calmed, forcing her breathing to come more naturally, slower, easier. The sweat began to dry on her fur, and the tears stopped flowing as they had been. She moved closer to Flora, nudging her mane with a velvet-soft black muzzle, as if to confirm that the girl was really there. She felt solid enough. The silver girl sighed softly, a hint of a smile creasing her lips as she stepped back to stare a moment at her two friends. How strange that through time and space, they all ended up here, together. Yet it would seem that none of them arrived unscathed. Flora and Pan both seemed different…less carefree than they were, and the silver girl had her nightmares. But they were together. Alive.

”I don’t mean to bother you. I’m sure you both have your own lives to live… I just… I was afraid something happened to you. And then I couldn’t find you.” She wasn’t sure how to explain the magic that claimed her; held her prisoner to where she could not escape, could not send a message, see her friends, move. She didn’t know what it was; but it took her; hid her away in the darkness, and wouldn’t tell her when she would be free, or how much time had passed. She wished she could explain it to them without sounding crazy…like her whole mind had unhinged.

”I don’t mean to bother you….” The silver girl felt stupid, like she was a burden on the only two people she had left in this world. She didn’t want to lose them. ”I hope you are doing well? Settling into a new home?” She lived in the dawn court, but hadn’t really settled in. She still had yet to meet the liege, but she was trying. She could hope that her friends were settling in fine. And maybe, one day, they could get together and be kids again, despite having moved on from those lives.

”Speech”

| Silver chain from the pirate siren | Blue Macaw feather in mane |
Image © Firenze Design @ Deviant Art

@Pan @Florentine
sorry... got excited and had to post. :/

Messages In This Thread
[Pan, Flora, Any] - by Coraline - 09-09-2017, 08:21 PM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Pan - 09-14-2017, 12:48 PM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Coraline - 09-15-2017, 12:43 PM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Florentine - 09-16-2017, 10:43 AM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Coraline - 09-17-2017, 01:55 PM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Pan - 09-19-2017, 11:21 AM