Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - [Pan, Flora, Any]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Pan

As Flora sent him a sweet smile, Pan easily offered one in return, pushing away the thoughts that she would leave him and grow distant.  For now, they were simply the same three they always had been (granted, both Coraline and Flora were getting older, but it was easy to relish in their friendship).  When Coraline asks him about his new job as a caretaker, Pan stands a bit straighter, puffing out his chest with pride… for though he hadn’t gotten very far in his learning yet, he felt quite up to the task.  And, to make him feel more important, Kasil had asked him personally to go and learn… so he knew he had to put his best foot forward to impress the leader of the Dawn Court.

”A caretaker is like a healer – we can make the sick feel better, or heal those who are wounded in battle.  I’m not good yet, but I plan to be… and you could be a good caretaker too, if you want.”  He liked the idea of helping more than hurting others, even though it could be said that the Dawn Court was severely lacking in warriors too.  Still, Pan knew that if push came to shove, he could swallow his fears and fight for this place.  For though he didn’t want to hurt anyone, it was more important to protect those he cared about.  And he was growing to care for those in the Dawn Court, even if it was slower.

”That’s a good question… I don’t know what an emissary does either.  I think Ipomoea is ours, but we haven’t really talked about what that means.”  The boy looks expectantly at his flower-friend, grinning with pride at the thought that she was doing something important.  Really, he could expect nothing less from the daughter of a de-facto king and his oldest friend Karou.  And, the boy in him misses the slight flutter in her eyelashes, the slight glow to her cheeks when she pushes away her thoughts of the Night King that had captivated her with his affections… for Pan is oblivious to such things, even as he pushes a strange sensation of butterflies down in his stomach, wondering if maybe he ate something funny earlier in the day.

Pan
Dawn Court
character © Firefly; html by castlegraphics; image by alexlibby

@Florentine, @Coraline

Messages In This Thread
[Pan, Flora, Any] - by Coraline - 09-09-2017, 08:21 PM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Pan - 09-14-2017, 12:48 PM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Coraline - 09-15-2017, 12:43 PM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Florentine - 09-16-2017, 10:43 AM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Coraline - 09-17-2017, 01:55 PM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Pan - 09-19-2017, 11:21 AM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Florentine - 09-24-2017, 02:52 PM