Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - if wishes were horses

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

ON RAGLAN ROAD ON AN AUTUMN DAY
I SAW HIM FIRST AND KNEW
THAT HIS DARK HAIR WOULD WEAVE A SNARE
THAT I MIGHT ONE DAY RUE

He did not yet know that Rostislav had been taken in the middle of the night, did not yet know that his warden was drugged and beaten, unconscious in a Solterran cell. This perhaps saved Coraline from an encounter with Reichenbach at his worst, saved her from the tempestuous fury that would build in his broad chest at the news - for today, in the early dawn light, he was feeling quite clear-headed. He mulled over the problems that were arising: the visible changes in Solterra's army... were they preparing for war or simply preparing for the worst?

He thought also of the upcoming festival between Dusk and Night, the organisation that it would take, the patience and the preparations. He thought of Florentine, her honey skin like living light in the orange glow of flames, her hair throwing violet flowers through the humid air. The Night King had such dreams in his eyes, such hope in his heart, that he did not see the button-eyed girl coming.

Whoomph.

She hit his side and Reichenbach jumped, though he didn't appear to shift at all upon his neat hooves. She was like a dainty feather against the bulk of him, delicate and fearful as she backed away. Reichenbach slid his silver gaze to her as she backed up, lashes brushing against his rough cheekbones. 

"I doubt either of us taste good,"

He began in surprise, musical voice low and humored,

"But out of you and I, I think you'll find you're a much more desirable morsel" 

His laugh boomed through the mountains, a wild, loud thing that was impossible not to smile at. As his laughter died down, Reichenbach smiled, warmth emanating from him like the heat from the early dawn sun. 

"I am Reichenbach, Sovereign of The Night Court."

His gaze stayed upon her delicate button eyes, wondering, considering, welcoming. 

"And your name?"

ON GRAFTON STREET IN NOVEMBER
WE TRIPPED LIGHTLY ALONG THE LEDGE
OF A DEEP RAVINE WHERE CAN BE SEEN
THE WORTH OF PASSIONS PLEDGED
@Coraline sorry for the wait!!

Messages In This Thread
if wishes were horses - by Coraline - 09-17-2017, 10:22 PM
RE: if wishes were horses - by Reichenbach - 09-21-2017, 09:45 PM
RE: if wishes were horses - by Coraline - 09-24-2017, 10:53 AM
RE: if wishes were horses - by Reichenbach - 10-01-2017, 04:52 AM
RE: if wishes were horses - by Coraline - 10-03-2017, 09:17 PM