Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Worship  - Oriens? Any

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Coraline

There were many that she had yet to find in this strange new world. She had hoped that there would be a strange time-warp and that Mew would be here…alive…but she had yet to find him, and could only assume the worst. That no matter what happened, or where she went…he was gone forever. The girl had been locked away in a magical coma when he died; she was but a yearling then, and when she woke, her body had aged into that of a mature three-year-old mare, but her mind…oh her mind had stayed the innocent youth it had been when the magic took her. She still wished on stars, and chased fairy lights, and searched for mermaids in the lake. Certainly magic like that could exist here, too.

Despite the lack of noise up on the mountain, she did not hear hooves approaching until he was upon her. Hearing a voice made her jump, worried that the god she had called upon was upset with her. But when she turned to see who it was, a grin lit up her face. It was an old friend! She pranced around, unable to contain herself, prancing and pouncing, much like Pandora did in a fit of happiness. He spoke again, this time about the little red fox. ”I haven’t been able to find her here. I think the magic took her away again.” Her brow furrowed with frustration. It was definitely the magic that took the fox away – it had done it before, and now it was doing it again.

”I do live there. I like it…everyone seems pretty nice.” In truth, she had met more people not inside her home than she had while there. But then, it didn’t really seem to matter – she was content to live wherever she found a place that felt safe enough to rest her weary head. She was growing tired of troubles and tribulations and worries. Only spoke again, this time about the gods. Coraline grinned and shook her dainty head. ”Of course they’ll take pity. Everyone likes you. And besides…they can’t all be bad…right?” She thought of Fantome, and how he seemed like a genuinely amazing guy, but then set fire to their home. She hoped the gods here weren’t like that. How awful it would be if they set fire to herds and by that action, killed innocent colts who were simply trying to save their slumbering twin, and the love of their tiny lives.

”Where have you been? I’ve missed you! I’m glad you’re here!”

”Speech”

| Silver chain from the pirate siren | Blue Macaw feather in mane |
Image © Firenze Design @ Deviant Art

@Only

Messages In This Thread
Oriens? Any - by Coraline - 09-24-2017, 11:35 AM
RE: Oriens? Any - by Only - 10-01-2017, 11:58 AM
RE: Oriens? Any - by Coraline - 10-03-2017, 09:27 PM
RE: Oriens? Any - by Only - 10-22-2017, 11:11 AM
RE: Oriens? Any - by Coraline - 11-09-2017, 04:27 PM
RE: Oriens? Any - by Only - 11-09-2017, 05:21 PM