Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Worship  - Oriens? Any

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Only

"Sorry to hear about Pandora - "  Only continues, he supposes it is safe to assume that the rest of her entourage has also flown the coop (literally, they are birds after all).  Out of comfort he reaches out to touch her shoulder gently with his face and to his surprise, he himself is comforted by her warm and familiar feeling.  It calms him down to know his friend is here as well.  "I've seen a few others of our troupe - I might have been the last one out of the Rift but I cannot be too sure.  I've been wandering these past few weeks, but like I said before in Neverland, I don't remember all that I've been doing."  Only pauses to simply frown.  "I suppose I've gotten into a little trouble.  I miss our home - I got away with so much more mischief."  

Only bumps her shoulder playfully, he would much rather entertain Coraline than upset her and it is an understatement to say that her life has been hard.  He cannot imagine what it must be like to lose someone close to him at such a young age.  His own life has gone down a much different path and while Coraline learned of betrayal and heartache as a young child, he learned how to hunt his abusers and how to hide their bodies in the snow so deep they'd wouldn't be found until spring.

"I've been looking into the desert for a lot of my answers - and have been finding them.  Perhaps I should be looking for the one who poured all of the sand into the desert."  He laughs but it isn't a joke.  Only is begging for a miracle while Stephan sits back and sharpens his knives.  Coraline is safe but that is only because the man she knows is not the one she should fear.

"I have found Florentine, she tells me Pan is here as well.  Have you seen any others?  The Rift brought me here, to Delumine, I don't know if I want to call it home just yet - like i said, the desert has been calling to me.  I spend a lot of time there and they seem to need more help than they let on."

@Coraline  I am very sorry I dropped out for a minute - had a rough patch IRL.  I hope you'll forgive meeee

.only
si vis pacem para bellum

There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
For many are called but few are chosen.

Messages In This Thread
Oriens? Any - by Coraline - 09-24-2017, 11:35 AM
RE: Oriens? Any - by Only - 10-01-2017, 11:58 AM
RE: Oriens? Any - by Coraline - 10-03-2017, 09:27 PM
RE: Oriens? Any - by Only - 10-22-2017, 11:11 AM
RE: Oriens? Any - by Coraline - 11-09-2017, 04:27 PM
RE: Oriens? Any - by Only - 11-09-2017, 05:21 PM
RE: Oriens? Any - by Coraline - 11-09-2017, 09:59 PM
RE: Oriens? Any - by Only - 11-13-2017, 12:40 PM
RE: Oriens? Any - by Coraline - 11-17-2017, 06:16 PM
RE: Oriens? Any - by Only - 11-17-2017, 09:41 PM