Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Worship  - Oriens? Any

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Coraline

Coraline couldn’t help but give a sad smile at the mention of Pandora. She truly missed the little fox, but assumed she would be somewhere with Pan’s friends, too. The birds had likely been retained in the Rift; their magic was made in and of it. Another pang of sadness washed through her. She wished she could have Mew with her – at least the parrot version. But she did have one if his feathers, which was something. She pushed past the feelings and listened as Only continued. She nodded. If he had been the last one out, perhaps the others had all made it through, and were here somewhere. She had met a couple others…so there was hope the rest of them were alive and well. That made her little heart warm. As Only reached out, she did the same, lipping at his mane and tugging playfully.

He continues. ”I don’t think I’ve found any answers yet… and I haven’t found the one who poured the sand either. Do you think they’re here?” That would be an adventure worthy of finding Pan and dragging him along! Maybe they could invite Flora, too, and the four of them could go find the man who poured the sand. Oh what a story that would be to tell later on! She couldn’t help but prance a little bit in place. ”We will have to go find him! With Pan and Flora!”

”I haven’t seen the others yet. I don’t know if they made it here, or if the Rift spit them out somewhere else. It seems to like doing that – sending us in all different directions. I’m sure, if they’re here…they’ll show up eventually.” She was hopeful of that. She had to be. Anything less would probably send her into a fit of sadness, and she was just starting to come out of her shell again. ”I haven’t seen any of the gods here, but I’m told they live on this mountain. Have you seen them? Any of them?” The filly had been wanting so desperately to ask for a miracle – to have a baby by her best friend…but now she wasn’t so sure that’s what she wanted anymore. How would she answer the questions? The awkward “I want my dad!” statements? She had grown up without parents…and didn’t want that of her own child. So, the filly had been spending time thinking about what other miracles she could possibly ask for. ”I’d really like to see a miracle.” She wondered if it sounded childish.

”Speech”

| Silver chain from the pirate siren | Blue Macaw feather in mane |
Image © burdock87 @ Deviant Art / each aspect © to their respective owners

@Only  <3 <3 <3

Messages In This Thread
Oriens? Any - by Coraline - 09-24-2017, 11:35 AM
RE: Oriens? Any - by Only - 10-01-2017, 11:58 AM
RE: Oriens? Any - by Coraline - 10-03-2017, 09:27 PM
RE: Oriens? Any - by Only - 10-22-2017, 11:11 AM
RE: Oriens? Any - by Coraline - 11-09-2017, 04:27 PM
RE: Oriens? Any - by Only - 11-09-2017, 05:21 PM
RE: Oriens? Any - by Coraline - 11-09-2017, 09:59 PM