Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - come rising up

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rexha

REXHA
the empath

Oh dear, oh dear, he was late. Short legs carried the zorse quickly through the lands of the Dusk Court, his mohawk flopping and his forelock pushing back as he tried to get himself to the meeting. He had heard it, but had stumbled and fumbled the entire way to get to the one that was the Sovereign. Embarrassment ran red hot through him as he staggered, necklace flying and tail pushing out behind him, and he made several more small leaps that finally got him to where he wanted to be.

Big green eyes went wide as he panted, and he looked up to apologize and ---- there were.. three? Had only two shown up for the meeting? A pang went through him, and he danced on his hooves a moment, jingling with the bangles on his front hoof, before he stopped and cleared his throat. "S-sorry, am I... am I late? Or.. or early?" His ears twitched, and Rexha felt them fall against his head a moment, the mop of a forelock once more covering his eyes as he blinked, feeling foolish. He could have sworn he was late, but...

"Is this.. is this everyone?" A soft pang of hurt was in his words, a mourning for how tiny their court seemed to be. Not many of the Dusk seemed to be around, and that was a rather sad sight. His ears fell back a little more, and he scuffed a front hoof, well aware how he stood out like a sore thumb. A brightly colored and decorated sore thumb. "I am Rexha, a uh.. well, commoner of the last year or so here. It is good to finally have a Sovereign." His lips twitched upward and his eyes brightened under a curtain of cream locks, his ears beginning to gently lift up. So what if there were only a few of them, it wasn't the amount that mattered.. right?

don't mind him omg

Messages In This Thread
come rising up - by Rannveig - 06-26-2017, 09:52 PM
RE: come rising up - by Yana - 06-27-2017, 05:20 PM
RE: come rising up - by Florentine - 06-28-2017, 10:27 AM
RE: come rising up - by Rannveig - 07-02-2017, 11:03 AM
RE: come rising up - by Rexha - 07-03-2017, 11:23 AM
RE: come rising up - by Yana - 07-06-2017, 08:50 PM