Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- those among us

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Leviathan

LEVIATHAN
the supernova

He wasn't sure what she was playing at, but Leviathan merely lifted his horned head, eyes flickering and the single red one focusing on her. It wasn't as if he was tense either, though he seemed to radiate something, something that made his skin prickle. Not uncertainty, but... something. All the same, his ears swiveled toward her, and he gave a slow blink, allowing himself to listen to her even as she started off with a 'Don't laugh'. It depended on what it was, if he would laugh or not.

It was amusing to hear what she needed, and he felt the chuckle deep in his chest, bubbling upward. It slipped out before he could do much to stop it, a deep rolling sort of sound that came from the gut and was an honest to gods sort of laugh. It was more amusing to him that it took her all of that time to sputter out the question, or rather, what she needed from him. All the same, his lips tilted in to a wry smirk as he looked at her. "You realize that if I'm the one to teach you, I won't take it easy on you. That pretty little hide of yours will get some scars." Not on the face, that much he would be nice about. But she'd get some regardless.

Levi drew himself to his full height, lifting his head and puffing his chest just slightly as he did, taking in a deep breath and... letting it sputter out as his head dropped and he grinned at her, all teeth. "At least you admit that you can't back up that smart mouth. But I can teach you how to. I just need your promise that you won't go running away if it gets tough, because it will get tough."

@Bexley oh my godddd I didn't see this stupid alerts slkfjskdjf

Messages In This Thread
those among us - by Leviathan - 07-10-2017, 12:59 PM
RE: those among us - by Bexley - 07-10-2017, 02:20 PM
RE: those among us - by Leviathan - 07-11-2017, 01:31 PM
RE: those among us - by Bexley - 07-11-2017, 04:26 PM
RE: those among us - by Leviathan - 07-13-2017, 05:38 PM
RE: those among us - by Bexley - 07-18-2017, 06:54 PM
RE: those among us - by Leviathan - 07-22-2017, 05:23 PM
RE: those among us - by Bexley - 07-27-2017, 07:38 PM
RE: those among us - by Leviathan - 08-07-2017, 01:55 PM
RE: those among us - by Bexley - 08-08-2017, 05:13 PM